US$ 56
US$ 111
GardenInn.com
US$ 122
US$ 110
All reviewsroom was cleanthe ground floorseveral times a yearplace to stayair conditionernice stayoff the highwaycoffee makerdefinitely stay here againmotelwifimsodormicrowavebeddingkeyrates
Reviewed 7 April 2017

My favorite place to stay in northern Mississippi. Clean, quiet, affordable and they renovated the lobby and put in a waffle machine.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Myra B
Management response:Responded 10 April 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing us. And, thank you for the feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a good stay with us. Yes, we did renovate the lobby and added the waffle maker. We are not done with the renovation still in process. We look forward to see you in your next trip. Hope you have a super day.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Upon arrival, I felt I was intruding on the front desk clerk, she was more interested in her cell phone than helping with check in (I don't know if she ever looked at me). The top sheet of the bed was stained, but being exhausted from travel, I just took it off the bed and placed it on the floor. That being said, the room was very quiet and clean.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 7 April 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and for choosing to stay with us. I apologize for your experience at check in . I will be sure to remind our staff of the importance of a friendly smile and greetings. If we would have known that your sheet was stained we would have gladly remake your bed or moved you to another room so sorry for that inconvenience . I hope you have a super day.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

It was a decent place to stay, with a price point that matches the experience. The hotel interior has lots of wear going inside the entryway and throughout the hallways. Lots of trim missing, the upstairs smells of smoke even in a non smoking room. The staff were friendly, breakfast was minimal but clean. The room itself was decent, but showed lack of effort when it comes to cleaning. Dust and dirty all around corners and around/under furniture. Overall it was a decent experience for just a two night stay by myself.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 5 April 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us. And, thank you for the feedback. Sorry for any inconvenience you had experienced with your room. We will retrain our housekeeping staff. Also, we are still in process of remodel. We just had the hallways painted. We are waiting for the new carpets to come in and thats the reason why the hallways trim are missing.
We look forward to see you in your future trip. Thank you for choosing us. Hope you have a super day!

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Have stayed there off and on for the last 3 months. The day staff and midnight help is efficient and professional. The lady that works the evening shift, 3 - 11pm is rude and act like she is doing you a favor to answer questions

Room Tip: Check in before the PM clerk gets on the clock.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 20 March 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing us. And, thank you for the feedback. I will pass along your compliments to our day and midnight shift. But, sorry to hear that you had problem from our afternoon shift clerk. We will take disciplinary action and try to make a better overall experience for our guest. Once again, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to see you in your next trip. Hope you have a super day!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I had to change my lodging plan at the last minute and this one was at the exit where I had to get fuel. The breakfast was so carb heavy and protein light that I skipped it entirely.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 16 March 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sending us your feedback. We apologize that you didn't find everything you needed in our breakfast. We hope you have a super day.