All reviews multiple restaurants friendly attendant recommend this hotel fresh fruit clean hotel road trip definitely stay here again sherry hooters jacuzzi florida microwave
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Our room was in bad shape. The sink was falling off the wall.
We are a platinum member and this is the worse room we have stayed in.
The tile in the shower was cracked all the way across, the toilet seat was a very cheap plastic that slid over every time you sat on it. The wall look like it was just painted but it was not painted around the light plug. The towel rack was loose. Carpet was dirty. The door did not close tight and the hallway light lit up room not to mention the bright light right outside of our window.
Staff was curtious.
Room was not what you would expect from comfort inn

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
umrebel, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear flippo77,

Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us. We are working to improve all of our hotel, but especially this room. I am trying to get some hard details on what I can put in there per the regulations required.

Thank you again and I hope you will give us another chance to provide you with exceptional service and product.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I was totally pleased with my recent stay in Comfort Suites. Upon our arrival, the desk attendant, Jessica, was very cordial and most helpful with checkin and with restaurant recommendations. The room was spacious, quiet, and comfortable. The breakfast was Comfort Inn/Suites hot and nice with a very friendly attendant.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
umrebel, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Jeanette,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay with us! I strive to keep a clean and friendly hotel and staff and love it when our guests tell us of their experience.

I Hope you will come back to visit again soon!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on the way to FL. Room was clean but had a musty smell. Pool was nice. Breakfast was good. I had a fake egg patty with gravy & sausage links.
There is NO TRUCK PARKING like advertised on the choice app. I had to park my pickup & trailer across several spaces. Glad they were not full the night we stopped here or I would have had to park in the street.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear JubileeJerry,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to review our hotel and your stay. It is very important to us to receive feedback so we can evaluate our procedures and see where we need to concentrate more of our efforts. With regards to truck parking, it would have been nice if we had striped to indicate that, but you did exactly what we know has to be done. Most of our truck parking is done on the sides and it is really safe.

We hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We go to Florida several times a year and most always stay in Hattiesburg on our way home. This is the first time we stayed at the Comfort Suites there and we were very impressed. This is a very nice place and everything was neat and clean. It is located in an excellent area close to the Interstate where there are many places to eat close by. The room was very spacious and had a sectional sofa, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, etc. It was the nicest hotel in this category that we have stayed in. We will definitely stay here again and would highly recommend it to others. I rarely give a perfect score but I just could not find anything wrong with this location.

Room Tip: I would stay in any room at this hotel and be happy
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
umrebel, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Richhmon,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel! Our goal is to provide an exceptional level of service and lodging. I appreciate you letting us know that everything met our standards of acceptance and hope to meet you the next time you are in Hattiesburg!

Comfort Suites
122 Plaza Dr.
Hattiesburg, MS 39402

Reviewed 4 August 2017

The Comfort Suites in Hattiesburg MS was a wonderful overnight experience. The room was fantastic, the bed huge and plush, and the location was convenient to downtown. The room was fully decked with extras like a fridge, microwave, kureg coffee maker and an enormous TV. Wifi was easy to access and the staff was super helpful. And the breakfast? They had even had omelettes and a waffle maker.
AWESOME! Thanks for a great stay Comfort Suites. See you next trip!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
umrebel, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Mikes L.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and let us know about your experience! We love our hotel and our guests and we really appreciate it when our guests recognize this and let us know that we are reaching our goals!

We look forward to serving you lodging needs again when you are in Hattiesburg and I hope you will stop by and say hello!

Have a great day,