All reviews blackout shades the general manager nice lobby area mid range hotel small indoor pool next morning room was clean spent one night here wireless internet waffles wonderful hotel working order stayed two nights a great nights sleep third floor would definitely stay here again a great stay
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Nice room. Clean. Comfy bed. Very friendly staff. Breakfast was standard fare but good. This hotel is showing its age. Renovation is called for. Ate dinner at Applebee's a block down the street. That was good and convenient.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2016

The staff were all friendly and helpful. I did not have any major issues at all, but there are things that I'm sure they will take care of with a re-fresh. The style is still relatively current, and the room was nice. One gripe that I have is the lack of wall outlets next to the nightstand. The outlet is low and behind the bed. If you're accustomed to having your phone charging over night by the bed so you can use the alarm, you're out of luck. Same if you have to travel with a cpap machine. Fixing this would be a big plus.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2016

Gave it a 3 because the coffee maker was not clean. I reserve a 5 for a place that was exceptional in service or facilities or did something special for me. Overall this was a typical Fairfield that usually I give a 4 to. I don't understand when a room is set up for more than one person there is only enough regular coffee for one cup. This room had one regular coffee and 3 decaf. I know I could have asked the desk for more but why should I have to? Breakfast was typical.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

We only stayed here one night. Although the finishings and furniture appeared modern, they were a little in disrepair. Our room was comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was busy but good. The kids loved the pool even though it was small. We were glad to stay and are looking forward to staying again once the remodel is completed.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Scottloves2golf
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel located just off Interstate but quiet. Rooms a bit small but comfortable beds and nice soaps and lotions. Average breakfast. Walking distance to many restaurants including fast food and sit/downs. Could use some landscaping in the bleak north side unless you like to stare at fences. Very good staff. Efficient checkin.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends