All reviews full size refrigerator cook top jimmy dean breakfast sandwich great hotel small kitchen extended stay buffalo wild wings rooms are big spent one night mother's day veal dishes excellent stay staff was very friendly business or pleasure comfortable bed convenient location
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our family stayed here for the night, just traveling through town. Very welcoming and very comfortable! The gym was impressive and so was our room! I am posting pictures as well. We didn’t use the mini kitchen but it would have been helpful on a longer stay with a full size fridge, sink and dishwasher! Also, REAL plates and cups and other cooking supplies and utensils. It really felt like a home away from home. Internet had great connections and the beds were very comfortable. We liked the curtain feature in the middle of the room to separate the bed from the rest of the room if you wanted. The breakfast was great as well with a waffle bar and oatmeal bar. Lots of cereal and fruit and also several different biscuit and omelet options. Will definitely chooses this hotel in the future.

Stayed: April 2018
Robin N, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Gulfport I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to give us such great feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you were impressed with us. We certainly look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Gulfport.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was horrible experience for the money and the manager was not sorry or seem to care about my concerns. I had to call corporate to get any results and even then they feel short w/ a half refund. Very bad experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. I have answered you in our Hilton Guest Assistance where your comments were much more clear. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We would have been happy to move your room at check in if you had let us know there was an issue. As for the electric outage, a blown transformer is an uncontrollable problem. It was out from 5:30 am to 6:30 am. I have refunded the entire amount of your stay. I sincerely hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stopped here the other night, and the hotel itself, exceeded my expectations. The staff was friendly, rooms were clean, breakfast delicious, and a good location. We only stayed one night, but we were treated well, and were very comfortable there.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Robin N, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Gulfport I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

We are so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to give us your feedback. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you back to Gulfport.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The showers are one size fits most, because i am 6 ft tall and plus size and these showers are not for plus size individuals . Also for $150 a night, the beds were not comfortable. Thry stated 300 plus for food, not true at all

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Robin N, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Gulfport I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

I do sincerely apologize that you found our shower and bed to be uncomfortable for you. By your comment "they stated 300 plus for food" I am assuming you mean the different combinations possible with the breakfast bar. Our breakfast bar is complimentary. It is definitely full of a grab and go options, aimed at flexibility and healthier selections. We have to adhere to Home2 brand standards on our breakfast bar. We always have a hot kettle item, oatmeal, grits or sausage gravy. In addition to omelets or egg bowls, hard boiled eggs, a variety of breakfast sandwiches, 3 different cold cereals, yogurt, milk, juices, fresh apples, bananas and a wide variety of baked goods. The signature topping station is what theoretically allows the guest to create hundreds of options. There are 9 different toppings including granola, chocolate chips, nuts, fresh berries, bananas, pineapple, etc. allowing you to customize your breakfast. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Very new very clean and very polite. It’s and excellent value. I highly recommend this Hotel, and I will continue to stay here on my trips. It’s in a great location for travel as well as a wide variety of eating places.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Robin N, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Gulfport I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you so much for choosing Home2 Suites in Gulfport. We are happy to hear that you found everything to your satisfaction. Our area is growing fast. We will have a lot more shopping and dining choices soon. We look forward to seeing you in the future.