“good option other than the casinos or fast food”
Review of Palace Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Palace Grill
Ranked #57 of 256 Restaurants in Gulfport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great little spot right on the main road---had 2 fried easy, grits, a toasted biscuit and coffee for about $6.....great service, I think I was the only non-local in there. Good food at a good price.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

No one knows about this grill. If they did it would be sold out everyday. I've been going here for breakfast for years. The food is awesome. Service is personal and polite (expect to chat about the weather). I love the sisters that own and operate the grill. They know me when I walk in and they treat me like family. I love this place!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

I had the best breakfast I have ever eaten ANYWHERE .Everything at our table was to prefection. The service and friendiness was eas wonderful. The prices were very good for what you recived. The western omelette homemade biscuits. were off the hook. I WILL BE GOING BACK.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

My friend and I split a turkey sandwich with swiss and it was so stuffed full of meat, that I could not finish my half, Very good, sandwiches are made fresh daily and wrapped to keep the bread from drying out. Comes with a choice of chips for under $10. Your comp points are good in there, They have some fantastic desserts. My favorite is the 7 layer bar! AWESOME

Reviewed 17 January 2017

we went to the palace because it is smoke free, and we were pleasantly surprised with the excellent food.