Comfort Suites Gulfport
US$ 144
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn Gulfport/Airport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
Hampton Inn & Suites Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$ 150
Clarion Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 99
ClarionHotels
Best Western Seaway Inn(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
US$ 110
Courtyard Gulfport Beachfront(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$ 160
Wingate by Wyndham Gulfport(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
Travelocity
The Guest House at Gulfport Landing(Gulfport)(Great Value!)
US$ 178
US$ 169
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskwafflesindoor poolsofa sleepercatfishrestaurants and shoppingstaff was friendlyearly checksitting areahotel rooma great place to staynice breakfastexcellent hotelwould stay againfresh fruitnice stay
Reviewed 1 March 2012

We normally stay at Hamptons or Residence Inns when on road trips, but they were sold out. This hotel had great reviews, so we decided to give it a shot. We booked it on the Hotels.com mobile app and were happy with everything from check in to check out. It was newer, clean and a good value. We'd stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Our stay here was very comfortable and the staff was very courteous. This location has been marked on my favorites list!

Reviewed 15 February 2012

I am really surprised to read reviews of this hotel going back for two years. We just stayed at this Comfort Suites and assumed that it was brand new. The place is just immaculate and looks as if it opened last week. In addition, the general manager and the front desk staff are top notch. If travel takes you to Gulfport, then don't overlook this one.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Bob L
Reviewed 9 December 2011

The hotel had a new appearance. Couldn't tell how knew, but I assume post Katrina. I had a King Size suite with a nice sitting area. Parking is fine and seemed safe. Plenty of power outlets which is one of my complaints at most motels. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was quiet. I did not like the memory foam that I believe was atop an older mattress. There seemed to be a big sag towards the middle of the bed. I also had trouble figuring out how to take the back way out of the partking lot that would put me out at a light. Motel sits on a very large 4 lane and no left turn is available easily without a light. Overall a pleasant experience. Wish they had allowed small pets.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank sailawayaussies
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I wanted to do something nice for my wife on our anniversary, so we decided to visit Gulfport, Ms. I was told that this hotel had different specialty packages fo special occasions. I went with the romantic getaway. It was a jacuzzi suite with rose petals, champagne and 2 champagne flutes. We had an amazing time. The room was great and the staff was very accomodating. They also have an indoor heated and pool and fitnesw center which is great at this time of the year. Can't wait to book the Mardi Gras package.

Room Tip: Try the jacuzzi suite
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple