All reviews table with chairs room was clean desk suitcases wifi mirror tv pillows microwave
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I was working on a 6mnth job contract around this area and found this place. I moved 2 other locations but THIS place had cleaner rooms. I stayed for a Month before moving on. The price is good for comparable rooms near this part of town. But i needed a better rate for Monthly stay, or else i would have stayed all 6mnths. The Mgr is resonable, the wife is quiet, the blonde girl name Shannon has genuine friendliness and hospitality (her personality is the main reason that made me feel welcome and choose to stay here compared to other places). She always happy to help. But the other young girl (black hair) is mean, talks rough and feels inconvenience to deal with you. Not a good position to deal with customers or work at the front counter. I am Trainer, Quality Control, and Mgr several States and i would not tolerate her behavior at any level in my organization. But if you can avoid her and just focus on the room during your stay - i recommend this is still a good place.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We were on way to Texas. We booked hotel last minute since we drove as much as we could before getting tired. We needed two beds and that's what we got. Check in was standing outside at a window because it was late. Continental breakfast was a few pastries and a gallon of milk in the fridge. If you need beds at a decent rate, this will do, but recommend staying elsewhere if possible.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda L
Reviewed 17 July 2016

We were on our way to Texas and needed a place to sleep for the night. Some of the reviews we read before booking gave us a better perception of it than what it was when we arrived. We arrived late and leaving early, so we didn't need much and this gave us the beds we needed for one short night. There was a line at check-in after 11:00pm, which was outside by the night window. There was very few options at breakfast, even being a continental breakfast. If you are not picky and need a place to sleep for quick rest and lower priced, this may work.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda L
Reviewed 23 February 2016

Room was clean. Beds not very comfortable. Our backs hurt the next morning, but for the price I don't guess we can complain. Breakfast was a very bad experience. We probably won't stay here again. This was a one night stay. Just remember get a good look at the room and check things out really good before you pay.

Room Tip: Always ask to look at the room before you pay
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank kay b
Reviewed 4 February 2016

This was a clean and freshly painted place with enough amenities to make us comfortable. The bed was very comfortable and made for a good sleep. The front desk staff was helpful in finding a dinner since it was late when we got in. I will never get used to the thin towels in the inexpensive hotels I haunt. Probably should bring my own!
It was too cold for swimming

Stayed: January 2016