All reviewstable with chairsroom was cleandesksuitcaseswifimirrortvpillowsmicrowave
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We were on way to Texas. We booked hotel last minute since we drove as much as we could before getting tired. We needed two beds and that's what we got. Check in was standing outside at a window because it was late. Continental breakfast was a few pastries and a gallon of milk in the fridge. If you need beds at a decent rate, this will do, but recommend staying elsewhere if possible.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda L
Reviewed 17 July 2016

We were on our way to Texas and needed a place to sleep for the night. Some of the reviews we read before booking gave us a better perception of it than what it was when we arrived. We arrived late and leaving early, so we didn't need much and this gave us the beds we needed for one short night. There was a line at check-in after 11:00pm, which was outside by the night window. There was very few options at breakfast, even being a continental breakfast. If you are not picky and need a place to sleep for quick rest and lower priced, this may work.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda L
Reviewed 23 February 2016

Room was clean. Beds not very comfortable. Our backs hurt the next morning, but for the price I don't guess we can complain. Breakfast was a very bad experience. We probably won't stay here again. This was a one night stay. Just remember get a good look at the room and check things out really good before you pay.

Room Tip: Always ask to look at the room before you pay
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank kay b
Reviewed 4 February 2016

This was a clean and freshly painted place with enough amenities to make us comfortable. The bed was very comfortable and made for a good sleep. The front desk staff was helpful in finding a dinner since it was late when we got in. I will never get used to the thin towels in the inexpensive hotels I haunt. Probably should bring my own!
It was too cold for swimming

Stayed: January 2016
2  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

The room was clean, air was cold, beds were comfortable. It could have been cleaner but the lady at the front desk made me forget about the cleanliness. She was so courteous and even called to check on me and make sure my room was up to par. I stay in 3-4 hotels a week and I never get that phone call, even from upscale hotels. After a long afternoon of traveling on a Monday night she offered to help me on the best local places to dine and she was spot on. The lady made sure I was going to return because she went ahead and booked my stay for the next two weeks. I will be back once a week as I travel for work.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business