See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Very basic hotel but ok for a one night stop over and reasonably cheap. Seemed clean enough and staff were friendly. Had everything we needed in our rooms. Easy check in. Breakfast was continental but was ok.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Gross!!! Don't not go!!! I had to ask for a refund, showed the stained carpet to the front desk and he said that he doesn't see anything!! So, I explain that there is semen on the carpet!!!! Found curly hair beneath the pillows. I did not stay and others were booked is the only reason why I even purchased in the first place. I wouldn't let my dog stay there. Non smoking but smell like smoke, no pets but smells like animals, and want you to be clean but filthy!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Danielle B
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Property needs updating! Sink had a large crack. Black (mold?) around hand rail in tub, fluorescent lights above bed were not working. But, was quiet. Bed was okay. Went to breakfast at 6:45 and no coffee made or waffle mix. Desk clerk was making it. Went back about ten minutes later and was refreshed. He was behind counter on cell phone!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank RoseM999
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We checked in to our room and the kids started complaing about the smell. (musty odor) I thought they were being picky because the hotel from the night before was a lot more updated than this one, until I went to use the restroom. Hair and fecal matter on the seat. That really got me checking the place out. There was sticky slimy stuff in the mini fridge and hand prints all over the mirror. Needless to say we did not stay. We were offered another room but declined. We got our money back and went and stayed at a nicer cleaner place that was closer to where we were visiting.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bodean2805
Reviewed 8 March 2017

For a no-frills place to stay overnight, this is fine, but don't expect anything but the basics. It was clean and quiet. It is also a non-smoking property and had signs posted prominently to that effect. I also did not detect any smoke odor in my room or the hallway, so I guess they do enforce the non-smoking policy.

My room was clean. It did have a somewhat musky smell, but that cleared up after the AC ran for a While.Also, the AC ran quietly.

The free breakfast was very basic--some pastries, cold cereal, milk, coffee and juice (apple and orange)., and some mini sausage-biscuits.. It also had a waffle maker.

The desk clerk, Danny, should probably try a different line of work, or take a customer service seminar. Not very helpful, and not very friendly.

But, as I said, for a one night stay, for the price, ti's a good deal.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business