All reviews staff was friendly room was clean king bed walking distance units
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is definitely a "get what you pay for hotel". The parking lot is very small. The hotel is loud. We requested first floor and wouldn't have if I had known we were by the elevator and the laundry room, very noisy. The breakfast left a lot to be desired. There was peeled hard boiled eggs sitting on the counter in a bowl with no cover whatsoever. I'm usually not one to give a bad rating, but I just was not impressed. There was two of us in the room and we had two towels, again don't expect anything extra at this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Stayed for work - 2 night stay. Hotel was clean and quiet. Used to be a Country Inn and Suites - though NO indoor pool. Room was large and had micro and minifridge . Furniture needs updating. Room appeared clean. Clerk was helpful and courteous during check in at evening hours. Close to restaurants and main road.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank road_raiders
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 6 nights and had a good enough stay while exploring the Jackson area as a tourist. It's obviously not centrally located for that purpose - but I had taken that into account beforehand. The room was okay, breakfast good and some of the staff were more friendly than others. Price-quality is okay: it's probably one of your better options in the area if you don't want to spend too much and don't want to be too far from downtown Jackson.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Zeeburger1970
Reviewed 17 October 2016

I stayed here on the night of September 27th, as I have many times over the last two years. When I left, I got a phone call at noon. Manager accused me of stealing a hairdryer and an alarm clock! They weren't in the room when I checked in! I'm balding, for pete's sake, what do I need a hair dryer for? And who uses an alarm clock when they have a smart phone? Anyways, he called me, accused me of stealing, and said he was going to charge my card $100 if I didn't bring them back. I told him I couldn't bring them back, because I didn't take them! He said they were in there 2 days ago, I said go ask who stayed in there 2 days ago! I emailed corporate, but only got an apology, no extra points comped, no free night offered. I've advised all other government travelers to NOT stay here.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Barry P
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

My room was for the most part clean. It was descent for a cheaper motel. The down side is that you must enjoy sleeping on a rock to sleep well there. The bed was not comfortable and the staff was not the friendliest. But over all I'd say you get what you pay for I guess.

Date of stay: September 2016