US$ 82
US$ 113
US$ 118
US$ 97
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Great location. Got the best rate in the area. Always stay here when i come over to visit my family in the area. Very close proximity to Natchez Trace Parkway. Owners are really nice couple and always ready to help.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Very nice large handicap room after I told them my husband is a disabled veteran. The proprietor walked me to the room to be sure I knew how to use th key with a chip. There is a McDonald's right next door. Good price, clean room,nice place for the night on our way up the Natchez Trace Parkway.

Room Tip: All much the same
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Comfy stay for us! Shut down season for my husband meaning we travel a lot and have extended stays. Owners are very kind, rooms can be cleaner BUT if everyone knew to travel with they're own blankets pillows a spray bottle of bleach and bug spray, stays will be a lot more comfortable. Since we've sprayed and use bleach to clean we have not seen one bug. That's what you have to do when lodging modestly, I've even stayed in 4 star hotels and seem some uncleanliness. They charge $10 a day for pets. Plenty of clean grassy areas with no feces laying around everywhere. Bed was very comfy (room 116) clean outside, McDoanlds gas station right next door, National Forest right up the alley for great dog walks and watch sunrise! Great place if you're looking to save of your per diem guys! Walls here are not thin, showers are hot and good water pressure. Free Wifi and breakfast ( I pass on) we would come back! We slept great heard no noise at night either.

Room Tip: #116 if you have a doggie
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

This is the worse place I have stayed in. I was traveling with my daughter in law and three grandchildren we had been to Kansas to see my son and my husband and other son were meeting us in Eupora Mississippi to visit my family there. The rooms were nasty and stunk I had to my candles and air freshener just to enter , the sheets and bedspreads had holes in them the keycard to open the room would not work we were told it would be fixed but it never was they wanted to move us to another room but there was black mold on the wall so we declined packed our stuff and left. The free breakfast consists of old cereal and no milk. My advice is to stay as far away from this place as you can The man that works in the office made you fill like a criminal watching when you left or returned ,walking up to your vehicle and looking in. AGAIN My Advice Stay AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE!!! ☹️

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Vicky J
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Will not consider staying there again. Young flies abounding. Felt unsafe walking on room's carpet without shoes. Walls stained with dried liquids. It is clear this establishment is in recovery from a previous owner but there is evidence of neglect at every level. Illegal activity seems to be occurring in other rooms. Absence of sanitary conditions caused us to pass on the free breakfast and eat elsewhere.

Room Tip: worth travelling an extra 30 minutes to stay in another town
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple