“Should of had a toasted sandwich at home !!!!!!!!!”
Review of Hungry Jack's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hungry Jack's
Ranked #11 of 14 Restaurants in Kippa-Ring
Reviewed 6 April 2018

After working hard all day, decided to have a couple of drinks with friends & then grab a feed on the way home. What a mistake that was. Only customer & still had to wait in the drive thru for ages. Drinks overfilled, chips cold ( seems to be a common thing), nuggets tasted like sawdust & burgers had no taste. At over $20 for something we couldn't eat, feel very disappointed. Should of driven straight home & made a toastie. Last time we decide to treat ourselves at Hungry Jacks Kippa-ring.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for a quick snack between appointments.
Normal average service.
Chicken rolls lacked both lettuce and mayo and chicken itself was dry, at least the dog will be happy

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

These guys are in such a good spot that I always consider going in for a feed. Whenever you're going past the smell of those flame grilled burgers draws you in.
The service is average and the store isn't the cleanest but these guys are consistent. And of course the burgers are available any time. Gotta love a bacon deluxe burger for breakfast.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Hard to critisize, you get what you pay for and always remember it is fast food, not fine dining. Great to top the tummy when its grumbling

Reviewed 31 January 2016

I attended with my two children and husband each ordering a meal my husband.My husband ordered The new sliders one spicy chicken and one pulled pork. The chicken one was absolutely disgusting it was basically not chicken and nothing like the advertise sign that describes slider. Instead of chicken they replaced it with with only I can describe as fryer bottoms or The crunchy leftovers of the nugget tray they were hard and so dry he could not even bite into it !
My husband went to the counter to complain and was told that they had run out of chicken even the lady at the counter looked at my husband's slider and said oh my god .The meal was replaced by two pulled beef sliders however I find the practices of the people cooking to be absolutely disgusting. You can not promise chicken on a meal and give them something completely different and think that is okay especially when the product is clearly old and have been sitting there for a long period of time. How I could only describe what they replaced instead of chicken was dry hard shrivelled up pieces of nugget that were dark brown and look like something out the bottom of the fryer it was absolutely disgusting. Also when my husband returned the sliders he asked if there was meant to be coleslaw on there as well as it's shown on the poster which is directly above us the lady at the register shook her shoulders and said I don't know ,unbelievable. I'm very disappointed as we frequently go to hungry Jacks as a family however decided to go to this particular store that we don't normally go to because we were in the area we will never be going there again! To be honest whatever was replaced in that slider could have been something that have been sitting there for god knows how long and my husband quite possibly could have taken ill.I thank God he only had a tiny bite and was not sick or had broken a tooth as whatever was in there was so hard that we could not even break it , head office havnt even got back to me!