“We loved the customer service & facilities.”

Wingate by Wyndham D'Iberville/Biloxi
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in D'Iberville
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“We loved the customer service & facilities.”
Reviewed 19 August 2011

We arrived earlier than the check in time of 2:00 and they had no problem letting us in early!! Great pool and hot tub. Super breakfast of waffles, pastries, cereal, etc. We would stay again!! Thanks Dawn B.

Room Tip: Purchased our room through Priceline.com
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
WingateGM10585, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham D'Iberville/Biloxi, responded to this review, 23 August 2011
We are thrilled that you loved our team and facilities!! It is greatly appreciated, that you took the time, to tell the world that we exceeded your expectations and we hope to have that oppurtunity to do it again in the future!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Florida Panhandle
Reviewed 7 August 2011

We stay in Biloxi four or five times a year with free rooms at the casinos (comps). However, they didn't have any rooms available Friday night, so I checked booking.com and got a $75.00 rate. The check in and out was great. Rooms were good with flat screened tv. Breakfast included waffles, eggs, sausage, etc. Hotel sits off freeway (no noticeable noise) and has Wendy's and Ruby Tuesday's across the parking lot. It is also near large stores.
P.S .If you like 5 guys, it is a two block drive. Best hamburgers ever.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RockyBayou
WingateGM10585, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham D'Iberville/Biloxi, responded to this review, 23 August 2011
The Team and I want to thank you for your review and for you kind response. We strive to provide a positive experience and we are glad to know we may see you again!
Spring, Texas
Reviewed 31 July 2011

From the moment I walked into the hotel I was treated rudely. I was told I may be able to check in early over the phone so when I asked if this was possible once I arrived I was told very rudely no, and to come back at 2. No big deal but each customer should be given a certain level of respect, which I was not. Secondly, once I did arrive I was told upon check in that I didn't have a room reserved when I gave the front desk attendant my name. I tried to explain to her that I remembered the hotel I reserved the room for and even gave her the promo code for our family reunion that we had used to book the hotel. She told me she would need my confirmation number, which I had managed to leave at home over 400 miles away. I attempted to give her my license but I was told rudely that my license would do no good because she needed my confirmation number. Then she quickly moved on to the next customer behind, like I wasn't even standing there......
So me and my wife are looking at each other like what in the world? About 15 minutes into the fiasco another family member comes down and speaks to Nancy, the MANAGER, who is the same person that has had a lack of customer service from the moment we walked in. When my cousin comes down and is telling the MANAGER to check my name again, Nancy then suggest I stay at another hotel away from my family members. Really? That was her solution. In the process of my cousin and I talking, my cousin says my whole name which I have done at least 3 times to Nancy. I guess Nancy, the MANAGER overheard and finally realized that my name was in the computer after nearly 25 minutes of being ignored and treated rudely. Had she taken my license like I tried to give her she would have seen what my name was or maybe if she would have just taken a second to do a thorough job she would have seen my name and save my family the headache and wasted time.
If this is the MANAGER of this site and this is how she acts, all I can say is that I will NEVER stay at this hotel again and will be sure to tell my family and friends to NEVER stay here either!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank will102181
WingateGM10585, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham D'Iberville/Biloxi, responded to this review, 12 August 2011
I again apologize for the confusion which was created at check in. Unfortunately, you experienced what appeared to be lack of hospitality on my behalf. I did make an error upon your check in, due to a clerical spelling error, for which I apologize. Our hotel was booked to capacity and my error damaged your perception of our hotel. Should you be returning to the Biloxi area please call me directly such that I may make amends.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We stayed at the Wingate on a last minute trip to Biloxi before heading out of Destin to Las Vegas.We arrived around noon and was able to check in with no problems.The staff was very nice and the room was clean and spacious enough.I do warn you on the fact that the shower is rounded in on the bottom and you could slip and fall if you are not cautious when showering.This hotel is located about two miles from the casino strip and saves you the outrageous hotel prices in the casino area.Breakfast provided is great to get you started for the morning,very clean and filled regularly.

Room Tip: Use hotwire and priceline for bidding.Thats what I did.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mellysa H
WingateGM10585, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham D'Iberville/Biloxi, responded to this review, 31 July 2011
Our Team is very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! We take your comments seriously and wanted to let you know we are working on our tub issue. Thanks again for your feedback it's important and we greatly appreciate it!
hammond,louisiana
Reviewed 25 July 2011

everthing was great at the hotel,from the front desk, to the housekeeping..i stayed 3 days and plan on coming back to this hotel again.it is close the alot of shopping and foos places to eat......

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Thanks so much for your review, we appreciate your time. Our Team is happy to have surprised you and look forward to exceeding you expectations again in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near D'Iberville
1.0 km away
3.9 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi
5.3 km away
Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs

Been to Wingate by Wyndham D'Iberville/Biloxi? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK