“ Very old/run down”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Corinth
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed overnight and we stayed here because we have 2 dogs with us, so while I was grateful this hotel allowed pets, I still don't feel like the room should be this rundown. Our AC unit must have been the original-it literally was falling apart-control knobs missing and room was humid and AC did not cool well. That along with the very cheap mattress did not give us a restful sleep. Shower also was old and obviously patched up in places. It seemed dirty too-there were obvious chips in the tub so that made it appear dirty but also I think it is probably difficult to clean a shower this old effectively-it is just stained/chipped and in need of repair. We have stayed at other hotels in this chain, and we definitely don't expect luxury, but this is ridiculous really. How about taking some of the $25 per pet fee and actually repair this rundown place? Yuck yuck yuck!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Beth (front desk) was very pleasant and helpful. The beds were comfortable and the TV worked well. The pool was well maintained and great to have at the end of a long day.

The exterior of the hotel and the bathroom needs updating as well as our room fridge. The breakfast was adequate.

Across the parking lot from the pool is a cow pasture. It was neat to visit the fence and watch them. With all the trees, there were a lot of birds on the side with the pool.

Room Tip: No issues with noise on the roadside. Quiet on the poolside, too.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2017

The pilot who stayed here was while away on business was extremely unsatisfied. He said the conditions are well beyond what could be acceptable. It was extremely unclean.
With limited accommodations in Corinth you would think this hotel would be better taken care of to bring in more business. So sad.

Room Tip: To choose a good room, book elsewhere!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for one night. It is an older property but the parts we saw and experienced were well maintained. We had a clean comfortable room where everything worked and a comfortable king size bed. We were at the far end of the building and the internet was slow but everything else was good.
The staff was very friendly.
If you travel through this area, this hotel should provide you with a good experience.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2017

My husband and I stayed in a room on the lower level of this motel. Upon going to our room the first night I noticed piles of leaves just clumped around everywhere trash on the grounds etc. I attributed the leaves etc to it having been a breezy day and thought this will be taken care of by staff tomorrow during the day. It was not. The room was to have been nonsmoking but had cigarette burns on the bath tub. Was very old and not very inviting. We left our room first thing the next morning to go to a function and did not return until after dinner that evening. My husband was walking me to our room to open the door for me when we found the door ajar. We immediately went in to find the room clean and luckily nothing missing. Went to the front desk to be said basically well I have no idea how that happened that was not me. Obviously as this was the desk clerk not housekeeping. We requested management to be told they would not be back till Monday (we were checking out Sunday). Clerk finally called manager and we were told they would get to bottom. We were given after requesting a few extra points and a small discount on one of the 2 nights. We stay in Choice motels quite a bit and this is the first I can say I will never return to even if I have to pay considerably more.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
John H, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

We are so sorry for your the issue you had with your stay we issued a $10 refund on both nights of your stay and I did have serious talk with the housekeeping about the making sure the doors were properly closed when exiting. I hope that in the future you will consider giving us another chance. We are under new management and striving hard to get the many things cleaned up. Thank you for your feedback. Just wanted you know that we did get the management issue changed in the system. Sorry for any misimformation from this quality inn.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Corinth
0.2 km away
0.1 km away
Hampton Inn Corinth
Hampton Inn Corinth
#1 of 5 in Corinth

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK