“Outstanding original and unique Mexican food”
Review of MI Toro Mexican

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
MI Toro Mexican
Ranked #24 of 82 Restaurants in Corinth
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Mi Toro is a Corinth standard now - their menu has literally hundreds of items on it, and each one is special ! You can get standard meals, make your own meals, a la carte items - and everything is prepared by authentic chefs and is served fast and steaming hot... they will do whatever it takes to make the customer happy.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Visiting the city for a wedding and this was the first meet up spot. We walked in and was seated quickly. I was very impressed by the fact that there was a guy making guacamole by hand in a cart as we walked by to our table. The atmosphere is just what you'd expect in a Mexican restaurant in Mississippi. The menu seemed to be fitted for the area, there was several types of burgers and a salad "with no vegetables" which is ironic. I had shrimp fajitas which was decent. I left full but with the thought of, surely this can't be the best place to dine in Corinth. I would recommend it as a place to dine if you are craving Mexican food, but otherwise try one of the other 65 restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

My family loves this place. We eat there a lot. The wait staff is always friendly and the food is always good

Reviewed 12 June 2015

The food is good...probably some of the best Mexican I've had outside Mexico. The only down side of this restaurant is the mice. I've seen far too many for this to be on my top restaurants in town list.

Reviewed 4 May 2015

Always get good food here but they have added some new selections to the menu. I ordered the Molcajete and got way more than I could finish. Beef Shrimp and chickenserved in an actual molcajete, with tortillas, guacamole, crema and pico for condiments and the mandatory rice and beans. And a pitcher of margaritas is very reasonably priced.

1  Thank Bob G