“Nice Place”

Add it.
Don Julio Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 82 Restaurants in Corinth
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and has tasty food at reasonable prices. Good selection and quality of Mexican food. Service was above average and everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. Would definitely stop here again in the future.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

My family and I absolutely love this place. This is my favorite restaurant in Corinth hands down. The food is always great and the service is always surprisingly fast. We eat here weekly and I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

My family and I have been going here for several years and consistently find the food and service to be among the best in the area. The salsa is my personal favorite, and the prices are extremely economical. Food portions are plentiful.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I am always fully satisfied with my choice of food or beverage. From salads to entrees the taste, consistency and presentation are pleasing to the palette and to the eye. Great atmosphere to relax and enjoy great Mexican delights.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

service was good along with the food, crowded and need for a little better ac as it was pretty hot inside the dinning area, I would recommend