This is the most disgusting hotel I've ever seen/stayed in. Looked like blood stains everywhere(blanket/phone/lamp/walls). Cigarette burns in the sheets and carpets. Smelled of cigarettes(was supposedly non-smoking) Toilet wasn't clean. Huge dead cockroach(pictured) in the bathroom. There was a live bug about the length of a dime between the sheets. Only one of the two beds had a top sheet. The bathroom door didn't shut. The toilet paper holder fell off the wall. The towels were stained. I could see my car through the gap under the door(we were on the second floor). The pool was greenish and had a film on the surface of the water. There is a strip club attached to the motel, so you can imagine what kind of shady characters abound. Half of the lights didn't work. The trash can had a wad of hair from the previous occupants.
The ONLY positive thing I can say about this place is that there was no evidence of bed bugs in my room. More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking