See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night enroute to Memphis.
Very tired, run down motel.
Breakfast thrown in but it was a joke - coffee, fruit loops, orange concentrate. Bloody awful.
The only positive thing to say is that it was cheap.
Also, the beds were comfortable.
Would not stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank David S
Reviewed 8 November 2016

This hotel is not safe and very sleazy place, I booked on Travelocity for a business trip, when we arrived my husband went in to check in and sitting in the parking lot I noticed the hotel has a strip club attached, it was very run down and not lit up like you would expect for a hotel to be. When my husband returned to the car he said that he didn't feel good about this place & wasn't sure we were gonna stay here. He went in to check out the room & on his way to the room watched a drug deal. We went to the office and talked to Harry who refused to refund our money, so we left and went to the Hampton Inn down the road and got a room that was MUCH nicer & cheaper. I can only imagine what really takes place at this hotel (brothel). I am currently disputing the charge with my credit card company since they refused to refund any of our money.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Brandi B
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Ok so me my wife and three kids and dad have had no where to go for the last week so we have been paying good price for a room they over charged us for two nights we did not take it to the desk my wife the whole time we were there cleaned 5 of the rooms and did the hotel laundry for free we left this morning to go put a title loan on our car so our kids can have good food in their stomachs and a roof over their head tonight the front desk lady came to us started flipping out and said she was going to call the cops on us because she said we did not check out but we was not at the motel all day out of the kindness of our hearts we gave our last 30 dollars they took the money to feed our kids tonight now we are homeless and can't feed them while we was there also their was cockroaches in our room and crawling from the door next to ours they said that if we did not pay 55 dollars more they would call the law on us the only nice and reasonable one. To speak with up there is lory

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Well it wasn't bad. Not great. The young man who showed me the room was very proud of it. The main problem we had was he put us between two workers or two friends. So most of the night they were outside by our window talking and laughing, then about two am I heard a woman scream ( You scared me ) old people don't sleep well the way it is we don't need extra noise.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Darlene P
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Pool was in need of cleaning. Room was not bad. Needed more than two towels. Hotel was amid being redecorated. Stall was not very friendly. Outside walkways to stairs were not lit very well and kind of creepy. Grass needed mowing. Driveway very bumpy with some pot holes also.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family