All reviews breakfast choices huge room in town would highly recommend this hotel sofa bed laundry room rooms are spacious enjoyed our stay within walking distance the air force base golden triangle loved this hotel first choice yogurt family reunion fries nice property
Reviewed 16 July 2018

I really enjoyed my stay . Other than a few minor things I was one of the best Hotels that I had ever visited. I will definitely visit a Hyatt here in my hometown in Saint Louis Missouri. Grade a hotel!!

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Food was cold or they ran out of food. Very congested food area. Not sanitary. Dishes were dirty. Buckets sitting in the floor for 2 days because of leaking air conditioner. Dried blood stain on my comforter.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Hyatt Place in Columbus, MS. The staff at the front desk and housekeeping were so professional and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was more than I expected. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I stayed at this hotel while in town for a funeral. My experience was great all around. The rooms were well appointed, very clean, and had great amenities. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to stay in while in Columbus.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We are always welcomed and greeted with warm welcome when we arrived the Manager was GREAT and not afraid to be honest about all the questions we had about our previous experience with the changes that were made.