See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I had a hard time finding the hotel due to poor GPS directions. I called and Angela gave me step by step directions, staying on the phone with me as I drove. She is a real gem! Friendly, helpful and competent! The room was comfortable, clean and quiet.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 November 2016

They advertise a nice pool and lounge, but neither was open. The pool was closed down (even though it was still in the mid to upper 80's) and looked like it had been for quite a while. Site showed a bar/lounge with a couple pool tables, but it was closed. They even have a sign there before you go into the office saying they have a restaurant there, but guess what...closed. We had to run the shower on hot only because if you turned on the cold the least little bit, the whole thing went cold. They gave us 2 towels for 4 people and the towels were rough as a cob. No wifi. Place looked run down and shabby. Stay somewhere else!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert V
Reviewed 19 February 2016

I stayed here for three weeks while I was working in Columbus, and I was pleasantly surprised at the value of the inn for the price. The weekly room was decent sized with some strange quirks like a non-working telephone and a tv from the 80s, but the internet was lighting fast, and the rooms were quiet. I would suggest the place for those seeking privacy on a limited budget. Great internet was certainly a surprise.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank benjonesxc
Reviewed 27 January 2015

I spent two nights there on Jan 23rd and 24th. Besides the towels that were rough as sand paper, the first night was not too bad. Saturday night around 11:30pm, i was woken up by a bad Bon Jovi impersonator for the live bad in the bar of the hotel which my room was right next door too. There was a live rock band playing till 3 in the morning. I went to the office to complaining but the office clerk said he couldn't do anything and he was just a worker there. This place has their priority mixed up as a business. You will not get a good night sleep here as I definitely did not. I had to be up at 4:30 am. I paid for a hotel that offered me no sleep. Pay 30 dollars more and get some sleep somewhere else. i should of sleep in my car. That would of been better.

Room Tip: don't choose this place
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank ltthao
Reviewed 17 September 2014

Came here back in May 2014 for 3 weeks on a business trip. Motel is very much outdated, but no bugs or roaches of any kind, THANK GOD!! Only problem is there's an apartment complex directly behind the motel and you can hear everything over there if your room is located around the back. Very friendly staff and pet friendly with reasonable fee. Located right off the interstate with lots of dining and shops nearby. Close to downtown as well. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms around back are more noisier. Pool out of order.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business