See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 November 2016

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2016

We have used this hotel since it opened at this address, one to two times a year. It's in a great location for shopping in town and food.
All hotel personnel were Excellent.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2016

The only problem I had at the Ramada was that the lobby restaurant had an awful early closing time. I am severe diabetic and try to stay at hotels with 24/7 room service or on property cafe. Our 20 plus group was very upset that there was no open pool. We were told it was closed for the season. What season? We were in the south where the temp was 82 degrees. Go figure???????????????????

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2016

The toilet in my room ran off and on all night. The bathroom was kind of gross with mildewy grout and stains on the toilet base. The room was ok. Wouldn't be my first choice.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Nice rooms, but very unorganized. Stay 60 days , made reservations when I checked out, when I returned front desk didn't have any reservations on file. Requested a king room, was told they would move me at the first of the week, never happened. Stay away

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business