See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2016

the stay were very good and I will stay again when I am in Columbus. the service were very good especial the housekeeper. the hotel were very clean and comforble

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Nothing extraordinary, nothing bad. Just an average hotel. Clean, somewhat comfortable beds, the pillows are horrid, and although I paid for breakfast, because I booked thru Priceline.com, we were not given breakfast. No big loss, just beware that booking thru a 3rd party causes confusion for the staff. I did appreciate the Matrix products in the bathroom!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2016

The entire staff that makes up the Ramada Inn in Columbus, MS is outstanding. My mother and I always stay at this hotel whenever I have to bring my girls back to college at the MS University for Women. Our stay is always a rewarding one. Thanks staff at Ramada Inn. Our rooms are very clean and that makes our sleep and relaxation peaceful. Keep up the great service and hospitality.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family