All reviews front desk big shout each morning the hotel is clean candy joe housekeeping accommodations lady inns facility
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Nice and clean hotel. The complementary breakfast was good with hot items and fruit assortment. The children enjoyed the pool. It was convenient to restaurants and other entertainment. I would recommend it.

Stayed: July 2018
GM A, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Poovhaus,

Thank you for the positive review from your previous stay at our property! We are so glad you would recommend our hotel to future guests. I'll be happy to share this information with my team to help motivate and inspire great service!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We stayed at the Fairfeld Inn & Suited in Columbus on a resent visit to see our son at CSU. Very conveniently located to campus and plenty of good eating places in the vicinity! We will definitely be staying here again when we are in the area!!

Stayed: May 2018

Dear frp3642,

We're so glad you had a pleasant stay at our property! As a Marriott property we hold firm on our guests expectations and standards. We very much thank you for your feedback and will happy to serve you again if travels bring you to Columbus.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

We stayed for a weekend softball tournament and the hotel was a great choice. Very convenient to many restaurants and the highway to get where we needed to be quickly. The front desk staff was outstanding each day, always made you feel welcomed and took time to ask about your day and make sure your stay was going well. Breakfast had a good selection, rooms were spacious, clean and A/C worked great in 100 degree heat. The cookies at check-in were AMAZING, we even went back for seconds on the cookies!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GM A, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear blakehutch,

We enjoy those cookies too! Just as much as you do! Again, it was a pleasure to serve you at the hotel and I'm glad we made a positive impact during your stay with us! I'll be happy to share your feedback with my team to better inspire and motivate great service! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving you again whenever travel brings you back to Columbus MS!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one night recently. Upon arriving we were not given a bottle of water as an elite member. I asked and for the second time was told we are out. Dont guess elite members are as important as they once were. We use to stay at this hotel when it was new. It really needs a renovation. Hotel appears old an needs to be updated. Breakfast is not to write home about. Breakfasts at fairfield have gone down in the last few years. Management needs to control the door slamming by its after 11 at night. Some people want to sleep. Newer hotels are being built on this town.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear meongo123,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about our property. Unfortunately, it seems like we missed a few opportunities to make your stay a great one. I'm glad you were able to share your feedback with us and I would gladly like to inform you we're going through a renovation possibly by next year! I will inform my Management about the other issues you had at our property. Servicing our guests needs are our #1 priority!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Columbus for a family reunion and from check in to checkout was great! We enjoyed ourselves and the lounging area and pool. It was very relaxing. We left my sons laptop charger and they found it and mailed it to us!! We would definitely stay there again!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Dem Tate B,

We are so glad you had a pleasurable experience at our property! I shared your positive review with the team to help motivate and inspire great service! We look forward to seeing you again very soon!