“I could write a book!!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Clinton
“I could write a book!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2011

I am a diamond member with choice with well over 100 nights a year. This night challenges to be the worst yet.

No shower curtain
No hair dryer
Old coffee in coffee pot
Remote didn't work
Dirty towel hanging on bathroom door
The hardest matres I've ever tried to sleep on. I say tried because I ended up on the floor.

I called the front desk to inform them of the issues I had, and was told sorry were sold out nothing I can do!!! I asked for a mgr upon checkout and was told there wasn't one available. I called later in the day and spoke with mgr, and was offered a 50% refund

The hotel staff was friendly. The hotel was clean ( other then my room ). The breakfast was above average. If they offer you room #224 turn around and walk out.

• Stayed July 2011
2 Thank jscott918
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Korean first
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2011

My girlfriend and I really enjoyed our stay here. During check-in the front desk staff was very nice and accomodating. We stayed in the king suite, and it was very spacious. Our bed was so comfortable that I didnt want to get out of it. Just a one night stay, but will definitely be back!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Blitzman34
Charleston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2011

We were just traveling through...this hotel is close to Interstate 20 and looked relatvely new. We were first given a handicapped room. We were given a regular room when we requested it. The room was nice, clean & comfortable for our needs. The breakfast in the morning was fine, incuding waffles and fresh fruit.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
Agoura Hills, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2010

For $80 (including tax) I was given a non-smoking room with A/C, two double beds with end tables, desk with chair, sofa with coffee table, a fridge, a microwave, a coffee-maker with all the trimmings, and cable TV. Although my carpet had not a single stain on it, they were in the process of replacing the carpet in every room, and mine was also replaced in spite of being clean. There were a good number of choices of places to eat in the neighborhood (just a block off I-20). There was also a fine selection for the complimentary breakfast, and the office manager even made my waffles for me.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank lajollabob
Washington DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2009

What a great property. I was there overnight for business and the staff was great. I will also have to say the room and pool were very nice as well.
The next time i am in Clinton MS I will stay there.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business