All reviewsfront deskwestern hotelsroom was cleanocean springsconvenient locationwould stay here againstayed one nightcomplimentary breakfastyogurteasy accessgreat place to staynice stayenjoyed our staybwoctaviaclarainternet
Reviewed 17 December 2016

Clean, updated rooms; good location, nice price. I have spent more than 5 night s at this location, and it cannot be beat for a great business stop. The staff is friendly and very helpful. They will go out of their way to help with anything.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Syed N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2016

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. Our staff very much appreciate your compliments.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 228 875 7111.

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

I have stayed at this hotel before and it is a very nice hotel but this time the experience wasn't too good. I just wanted to show my daughter and sister a great time in a nice hotel. Don't think they saw what I had bragged about.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

The staff was extremely courteous and professional. Octavia made us feel welcome when making the reservation on the phone and when we arrived. Our room was very clean, and the king size bed and pillows were comfortable..We felt rested and ready for a ten hour drive the next day.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Syed N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2016

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. We have conveyed your gratitude to Octavia and she thank you for the compliments.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Hotel was excellent in all categories. Great staff, excellent breakfast, outstanding housekeeping staff especially VIB who took excellent care of our room during our entire stay. Will definitely stay at Cypress Creek during my next visit. Will be staying at Best Western Plus wherever I travel. Thanks again for such a great stay.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank rogersO8994GN
Syed N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. We have conveyed your gratitude to our staff and they thank you for your compliments. Ms. Vib is an asset to this property & we are proud have some one like her on our staff.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

This was a great hotel when I stayed there last year. This year the bathroom looked like it was repaired by a child and the bed was like a slab of concrete. Complained to the front desk Saturday morning about the bed and was told, "some people like a hard mattress". This is Customer SERVICE, you tell someone that others wouldn't complain about the mattress. I WILL NEVER STAY at this hotel again period and will advise all others not to stay. Did this hotel change owners?

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Syed N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Cypress Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.
I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Please call us and we will make sure that your next with us is as satisfactory as you would like it to be.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 228-875-7111.