All reviews choice hotels fitness center was adequate no pets would stay here again free breakfast nice hotel great place to stay room was clean the staff was friendly and helpful star hotel visit biloxi up to date nice pool easy access desk thermostat furnishings
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I've stayed at this hotel before and gave it a good review before. I was there over the weekend and still impressed with the helpful staff and the cleanliness of the hotel.
Breakfast was very good too.

The night shift attendant was very friendly and helpful. Her name was Jessica and did a great job helping with a reservation price issue.
I could stay in the casino hotel for free but chose this hotel most of the time i visit Biloxi.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank elf31220
Reviewed 28 July 2017

This Comfort Suites was everything that we thought it would be, being that everything was modern and up to date, with the bed being super comfortable. The breakfast was really more than we could ask for, and this allowed us the opportunity to sleep late, being that we didn't have to go out for breakfast. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others, being that it is only about 4 miles away from all of the casinos in Biloxi, if you like casinos.

Room tip: Choose the suite accommodations, being that you will have a sleeper sofa, if you have extra guest.
Reviewed 28 July 2017

This is the second time we stayed at this hotel in the past six months. The linens and towels are excellent - comfy bed. Breakfast could be better - rubbery eggs. Staff is still well trained and kind. Easy access to I-10.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with my sister for one night in a king bed room and loved it. The staff was friendly upon arrival and helpful answering questions we had. The room was clean, had plenty of space, included complimentary 24-hour coffee and water bottles in the room. TV was easy to operate with DirecTV service. The room was comfortable with easy-to-control thermostat. Fitness center was adequate and accommodating. Breakfast was standard, but enjoyable. Parking was free, convenient, and available. 10/10 would stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kathryn D
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Just an overnight stay for us while heading east. The hotel is nice, clean, and well maintained. I also would say the hotel is insulted well. No highway noise. No room noise from other guest making it easy to get a good nights sleep. Hotel is super easy to find and access from I10. From the exit, not even a full block on the right. Access back onto I10 was just as easy. Breakfast was good enough to get you going for the day with both hot and cold choices and items kept stocked. All the staff we encountered were all polite and very friendly. The rooms and the beds are nice, clean, with plenty of space. The hotel pictures provided are accurate, so no need for me to upload any. Many of dinning choices very near to the property, or just a short drive left or right from the driveway. We would stay here again if in the area. The property is in a nice, safe, quite area and would recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: May 2017