All reviews choice hotels no pets free breakfast nice hotel short drive would stay again a great place to stay the staff was friendly and helpful comfy bed the room was nice desk clerk visit biloxi up to date easy access rooms are clean property furnishings
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

I met my family here to spend a couple days together since we live several states apart. We chose this hotel for its location and room size for the price. First of all, customer service was non existent. You aren't acknowledged when walking by the front desk clerk at all. I saw at least 2-3 different people there over the course of a couple days and they don't even bother to look up from the computer unless you are checking in. One of my family members also went down one night to purchase several snacks near the front desk. The clerk looked at him and then never waited on him. Then people began coming in to check in and so he left with nothing since she clearly didn't care to even speak or wait on him. We called down afterward and of course she answered and her response was she was busy. There was no one there when he walked up, and she could've at the very least spoken to him. She was less than 5ft away. Then my brother who has downs syndrome left his wallet in his backpack in the room while we were out all day. We came back to a clean room, but his wallet was gone. We have no way to "prove" that it was stolen by whomever cleaned, but we know it was. He isn't allowed to carry all his money on him at once so he put it in his backpack and left it behind. There was an unopened $75 Visa gift card and $50 in cash in his wallet. I wish now we would've taken it with us, but hind sight is 20/20. This place is awful. Not only will I never stay here again, I'll also be sure my friends who frequent the area never do as well. I will think twice before ever booking any hotel that is a part of this brand.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank bee9993
Wendy C, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Please contact at your earliest convenience. The housekeeper have brought me a wallet and a gift card for safe keeping. I just need you to describe the wallet and let me verify the room you were in that the wallet and gift card was found in. Although the gift card is not the amount you posted, I would like to still make sure these are or are not your brothers items. Please call the hotel and ask for me personally, I will be here until 4, if you cannot call and talk to me by 4pm let me know and I can stay a little longer.

Wendy J Myers
Front Desk Manager
Comfort Suites
228-872-1600

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Unfortunately there was a mix up for our reservation in Biloxi at the IP It turned out great tho as we found a room here The manager on duty, Theresa, did a great job and we had a nice room. We had the standard breakfast, but that was fine with us.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2016

We were coming to Biloxi originally for one night and had a reservation at the Hard Rock Hotel. We decided to add a night but they were full. We found a room at the Comfort Suites and we were very pleased with our choice. We had a very large room with one king bed. It also had a large jacuzzi tub that easily accommodated both of us. The bathroom was also spacious with a big walk-in shower. I also liked that there were several trash cans in the room instead of one tiny one that's overflowing in no time. The bed was very comfortable and we slept so sound that we missed the breakfast in the morning. The dining area was very nice and clean though. They also have a small room stocked with snacks and beverages, very convenient. We would definitely stay here again. In fact we want the same room, lol. For a spur of the moment decision, it worked out perfectly. You are also not far from the beach and other attractions, maybe two miles.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mamedee
Reviewed 25 April 2016

We stayed at the comfort suites & as always the rooms were clean, quiet & the beds were really comfortable. Kashandra checked us in & she was the sweetest person ever! The only thing with the breakfast is that the attendant wouldnt leave the waffle spray out & we had to keep asking for the spray. We all wanted waffles that didnt stick to the waffle iron. Anyway we'll be back!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Wendy C, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

I am delighted to know your stay was enjoyable. Concerning the waffle Spray, the waffle irons we have are made to be sprayed once in the morning, if the commercial strength water based spray is used to often or we spray too much on the waffle iron the waffles will be too soft. when the waffles start sticking it is time to change out the cooking plates, which we had done Monday of this week. We look forward to seeing you in the future and appreciate your business.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We had a wonderful stay here. The room was large, well furnished, clean and quiet. The breakfast area is spacious and well-designed. Breakfast offerings were plentiful and varied.

The wifi was free and fast.

In fact, the design and decor of the hotel and the public areas suggested to me that it is either fairly new or recently refurbished.

There are just a few restaurants at this exit, but one can drive down to the next exit in a few minutes, to find a number of restaurants of different types.

When we left, we forgot to pack 2 nasal sprays, one a prescription type. We were amazed and delighted to receive a call from the hotel, explaining that the maid had seen the sprays and turned them in to the manager, who locked them away. When we called, we were able to arrange to have the prescription medication sent to our home address. This is exceptional service, in our minds.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

I am happy to know your stay was an exceptional one. Our hotel is actually 6 1/2 years old. Our owners take pride in this property and we are always taking care of the little things that a lot of owners let go. We are always happy to help our guests get their items they may have left in the room should it be a T-shirt, diamond ring, tablet or medication. We realize a lot of these things may have sentimental value as well as monetary value to our guest. We thank you for your business and hope to see you in the future.