“Heading Home One Casino at a time”

Casino at Harrah's Gulf Coast
Ranked #19 of 59 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: This 106,300-square-foot casino offers slot machines, a variety of table games, poker and video poker.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Traveling home from the bitter North, but doing it from casino to casino. Having a blast traveling the Harrah's trail...

All reviews
in 22 reviews
"garage"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We really didn’t have any experience good or bad with staff. We did not stay at the hotel so can not get a review. It was a very clean casino & the games were a lot of fun. We always are big fans of Harrahs everywhere we travel.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So the Spa offers a credit to Seven Stars players so I thought - why not? I requested a female masseuse, but there were none available, so I got Jules. OMG - JACKPOT! Jules was one of the very best masseuses I have ever had. Just the right amount of pressure to help relax back muscles after lots of secretarial work, long drive from Georgia and too much slot play. I plan to return and request Jules, so if you are in Biloxi and would like a little stress reduction, be sure and ask for Jules. Other constructive criticism, hire more front desk staff. Every time I walked by the line was ridiculous. Buffet was also top notch. Hope to go back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Casino at Harrah's Gulf Coast is clean, spacious, varied and sooooo friendly !!! Everyone from the Dealers, Supervisors, Security, Bar Staff and Waitresses -- even the Housekeeping Staff -- seem to go out of their way to make you feel warm, safe and welcomed !!!! Plenty of tables and slots -- no waiting to get to my favorites !!! I will, most certainly, be going back !!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for his birthday weekend. The staff was very nice and our room was beautiful with a gorgeous view. I slept like a baby while I was there. The casino was nice, but it was a little too smokey for me and the machines were really tight, so neither of us won a thing. But I love the fact that they have a Starbucks in there. Also, the breakfast at their restaurant was amazing and very filling. I highly recommend Harrah's. They get 2 thumbs up from me and my husband!! And they gave me a free T-shirt!!