Review Highlights
Better thanmost

Not large compared to Vegas casinos, but better than most in Biloxi. Table games are cold, so take... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Colton P
Firts timer

Fix Machines.witness was not there to take drink order. Staff be a little friendly. Staff is not... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Wander135118

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Biloxi
from US$ 12.50
More Info
from US$ 32.49
More Info
All reviews a lot of fun great casino fun place servers excitement
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I like this place and the customer service is good. I just can't win here so I don't go here much. I would stop here every now and then, but I prefer to just go down the road to the Palace Casino. They are sending me more offers now so I may check them out, but I think they need to loosen the slots to make this a regular stop for me.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Brittany M, Marketing Coordinator at Casino at Harrah's Gulf Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. It is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We really didn’t have any experience good or bad with staff. We did not stay at the hotel so can not get a review. It was a very clean casino & the games were a lot of fun. We always are big fans of Harrahs everywhere we travel.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Brittany M, Marketing Coordinator at Casino at Harrah's Gulf Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Hi Alan!

Thank you for the great review of our resort! We are glad that you enjoyed your casino experience with us!

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Room had musty smell, casino was smoke filled and felt closed in. Reminds me of the old riverboat casinos...Considering all the options in the area, this one was a disappointment. Traveled from Harrahs New Orleans to this one so was very surprised by the difference.

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the Harrah's team, I thank you for taking the time to rate and review your recent stay at our hotel and casino. We truly appreciate your candid feedback. It is feedback such as yours that helps our team improve.

All of your comments will be shared with our leadership team. Despite this negative experience, we hope that you will choose to stay with us again the next time you are in Biloxi. Our staff would welcome the opportunity to show you the Harrah's experience that so many of our guests have grown fond of.

Harrah's Gulf Coast

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is a small casino that feels like home. I think that this must be good place to work because I recognize many faces from past visits. All staff that I encounter are always nice and friendly. They work together well and appear to be happy to work at this casino. They have friendly security staff at each exit door that always speak and open the door for you. We did not get rich but we enjoyed our time at the casino.

Hi Notron!

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

As long as you don't need to cash out chips you should be good. I was the only person in line trying to cash out chips and had to wait 15 minutes to cash out. Manager appeared and said he would take care of the problem, but disappeared and never showed up to help again.

Harrah's Gulf Coast