“location was uninteresting”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #39 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed 29 July 2011

If all you need is a quick place to exit the interstate and spend the night before continuing on your trip, this is a great place to stay. Rooms are clean, breakfast good, nice little pool. Inside rooms, only. Not close to restaurants, shopping, entertainment.

Room Tip: all rooms are the same as far as no view, noise.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank AnneBrandon_MS
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 13 April 2011

Traveled to the area with family members to attend a funeral. Reservatons, reception, rooms, quality of sleep and breakfast was great. This is a great hotel and one of the best Comfort Suites that I have visited. The front desk staff was always visible and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank soubelle1006
Reviewed 3 April 2011

Let me start by saying, I checked in at around 5pm. The desk clerk was very friendly as well as professional. She gave me a good rate, and the rooms were excellent. The rooms included a coffee maker with great coffee, surprisingly, a mini refridgerater, microwave, an iron board and a hair dryer, incase you left your own. If you need anything such as toothbrushes or toothpaste, ect... it is available with no price, and it's actually good products!!!!! The breakfast was excellent, and nicely put together, with hot scrambled eggs, sausage one day and bacon the next, biscuits, self serve waffles, a variety of fresh fruits, cereals, and oatmeal, muffins and all. The breakfast lady was real nice and helped us when we needed help with working the waffle machine, and i also saw her make plates for the young kids!! The staff was very talkitive, and made us feel very welcomed. They were great about giving directions, and even printed out maps on map quest for us!! They were also helpful with refering us to great resturants and entertainment. Upon check out the front desk clerk, a young blonde headed lady, was very nice and professional as well. She helped me print more directions to my next destination. I would most deffinatly refer this hotel to anyone for business, leisure, or even familys!!! People should check this hotel out when you visit biloxi, ms. The casinos are about 10 minutes away, the beaches are about the same distance, and your right off the interstate, which is a great convience.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank 60763Guest
Reviewed 23 August 2010

We have family in Biloxi and have stayed at this establishment twice. Both times we were checking in at night. Host was friendly and gave us a good rate. Room was clean both times and I am PICKY when it comes to hotel room beds and bathrooms (I pull back the covers and inspect the bed everywhere we go before we settle on that room...and we have left places before from this). The bed slept good and the shower had good pressure, which is kind of hard to find in Biloxi even at some of the casinos. If you are a choice hotel hard holder, check out is 2- didnt need but nice to know. The b'fast buffet is one of the best for "off the interstate" hotels I have seen and the woman that works the buffet is very nice. Checkout, again, friendly staff. I could not smell the smokiness as EVERYTHING in Biloxi smells like smoke to me. Go to some of those bars they have and you definitely wont smell smoke in the hotel either. Though its no IP Casino or the Beau, I would stay again

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrsbeach2u
Reviewed 25 July 2010

I booked this hotel not knowing anything about Biloxi to visit someone in the VA hospital there. I booked through one of those sites (not sure if I am allowed to mention the name) where you don't know the hotel name, just the rating and the location thinking I'd save a bunch of money but only saved about 10% a night from their regular rate. So, I really didn't choose this hotel, I chose by location of where I needed to be not wanting to pay casino prices but if you have a car they are only 10 minutes away. This is right on the interstate but not noisy. The hotel room was clean but smelled bad of smoke as did my clean clothes I brought home so everything had to be washed. I don't smoke. I never turned on the TV so I don't know anything about the entertainment value of this hotel room but I was surprised at how comfortable the bed was and the linens were soft and clean. The in-room internet is not wired so you have to borrow a cable from the front desk. I'd suggest taking my own ethernet cable in case they were out or something. It is free but not wireless. The water pressure in the shower/bath was good and the towels were actually fluffy, clean and soft which also came as a surprise and they were plentiful. The lobby decor was as you'd expect from a Comfort Inn. The breakfast (included) was actually great with waffles, hot eggs, bacon one day, sausage the next, biscuits, assorted cereals, fresh fruit, pastries,muffins, hot coffee and juice from concentrate so it was very nice. I was impressed with the free breakfast. I thought the hotel was overpriced but maybe the smoke smell just angered me since I wanted a non-smoking room but with online discount hotel bookings you just have to take your chances. It is for the flexible traveler. There were plenty of vending machines but the hallways were VERY hot and the hallway A/C on my floor (2) didn't seem to be blowing cold air. The A/C in the room worked well at reducing Biloxi's awful humidity and kept the room cool and at the temp I chose (digital thermostat on the window unit). Wakeup calls came as requested and the water temp in the shower was consistent as was the pressure. I did not use the pool area but it looked clean. They boast a fitness center but I did not see it. The pool area looked clean but I didn't use it either. Parking was free and plentiful. The desk staff was nice enough but they are never at the desk. They are either sitting in the area where breakfast is served eating and chatting with other hotel employees or outside smoking so if you want someone you have to ring the little bell at the desk. I found this odd but I'm not managing them so perhaps it is just allowed. I visited the desk once to check in, once to check out and twice to ask questions and it was never manned. They were off somewhere doing something but came when I rang the bell, twice from the side of the desk I was on. Strange. They have a lobby lounge complete with a stuffed deer head but it was closed (permanently it appeared). Perhaps they lost their license or just didn't get enough use. The rooms also have a microwave and little refrigerator and four cup coffee maker with actaully decent coffee to get you started. Hope this helps!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business