“Small package, big delivery”
Review of Dixieland BBQ

Dixieland BBQ
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Batesville
Reviewed 5 December 2015

So what would you expect from a small takeout place in the parking lot of a supermarket? How about quite a bit. The food is excellent and just what the doctor ordered for your BBQ fix. Service is fast which is important if one is on the clock. There are about five or six plates which come with two sides. The pork plate is very good; the rib plate is to die for. The banana pudding is also very good.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

The Best BBQ in North Mississippi. Good prices and a good selection of meats smoked with care. Desserts change and are great.

1  Thank Onaye
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Honestly I never write reviews. I just use trip advisor as I travel the South for work to find good BBQ places. But this place completely stands out in my mind. By far the best country style ribs I have had. I have eaten BBQ from Texas to NC and I am thoroughly impressed.

1  Thank Kyle J
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

I pulled off the interstate for a late lunch and was able to find it pretty easily. Head west from the interstate to the Hwy 51 intersection. You'll see it o the right. I had the sandwich plate with slaw & mild sauce. Potato salad and beans for sides, and a giant chess square for a road snack. Very solid BBQ - good flavor, not overpowering on the smoke. Sides were good too, and the chess square was a nice treat as I got back on the road. The ladies working were efficient and very cordial. Enjoyed my visit - I would eat here again.

1  Thank meglenn108b
Reviewed 22 August 2015

I went the drive thru and the take out was well prepared and ready in minutes. The smell is awesome. Will certainly be a frequent customer.

1  Thank HopeinMississippi