See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2018

On the plus side, the room was clean. The only reason to stay there is if you plan to prepare your meals in the room kitchen. There is a card in the room saying that on request, they'll bring you cooking utensils and a coffee maker because they want 100% satisfaction. I asked all 3 nights that I was there and they always seemed to be fresh out! I complained to Extended Stay America and they said that they'd get back to me. They didn't. I asked Pricerline, who I made the reservations through, to ask. They said that they'd get back to me. They didn't. Birds of a feather. Minimum service? Nice people. Pity that they are on the Titanic.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for your review. Please accept our apologies for the poor service you experienced when you contacted our front desk. We take pride in delivering superb service, so we apologize that we fell short. Your feedback has been shared with the appropriate staff, and we are taking immediate steps to ensure our team is fully equipped to be more responsive. Thanks for being our guest, and we hope you will give us another chance to demonstrate the excellent service that should have been provided to you on this visit.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We travel for sports and have stayed at various hotels. This is my very first review I’ve ever written and I’ve stayed at some interesting hotels. Overwhelmed how dirty the room is. Every surface has some sort of dirt, debri, or fingerprints on it. Bathroom mirror covered in smears and fingerprints, door handles filthy, light switches messy, draws in kitchenette had food crumbs and dust. Seeing that at first impression from walking in the room I was hesitant on sleeping in the bed. My 11 yr old son wanted to go sleep in the car. I slept horrible thinking of all the messes i couldn’t actually see, on top of the things that were visually dirty. Additionally, the bathroom smells like smoke, this is a nonsmoking room.
We didn’t check in till 9:30 and only staying one night. I knew it was gamble with finding this hotel for $58, but expected it to actually be clean. Thankful I didn’t pay full price, but wish I would have spent more money and stayed somewhere more trustworthy. Dissatisfied, to say the least.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Alicia, we sincerely apologize for the housekeeping issues you encountered which resulted in a disappointing stay.  The cleanliness and room condition you describe is unacceptable and not at all representative of our quality standards. We are meeting with the housekeeping staff to discuss this situation and reiterate the importance of impeccable customer service and attention to detail.  We hope you will afford us an opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

You get what you pay for. From priceline we booked the hotel for $58 including tax. breakfast was granola bars and oatmeal packets. it's okay considering the price. staff was friendly. room cleanliness was average.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Ali, thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodations and for sharing our feedback. It is nice to read you & your family had a good stay with us and liked our friendly staff and found us to be a good value. However, we are sorry we did not make your stay with us completely satisfactory. We will love to invite you again so that we can provide you with the hospitality you should have had this time.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Stinky and dirty. Every surface sticky, fingerprinted, greasy, or dusty. We went to the walmart across the street to purchase our own cleaning supplies rather than have to risk whatever may be lurking in this room. Avoid this place!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thank you for staying at our hotel. We failed you in the most basic of ways by not providing a clean and comfortable guest room and for that we are very sorry. Be assured we take the cleanliness of your suite and the entire hotel very seriously. Even though this is not a frequent occurrence we recognize that even one time is too many. Remedial steps within our housekeeping department are underway to ensure this does not happen again. We truly hope this unfortunate situation will not prevent you from staying with us again.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

It was late when we got there , because we wanted to avoid rush hour in the morning we drove through St. Paul/Minneapolis and stayed at staybridge since everything was booked. We got there at 1 in the morning. The rate was 149.97 and they couldn't check us in at front desk despite having checked in through call already. They said their computers start a random automatic "audit" and they couldn't do anything with their computer until it had finished, so we had to wait around in the lobby for a while at 1 in the morning!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Camiones, we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced as we take pride in delivering impeccable service. We have shared your remarks with our team in effort to prevent anything like this from happening again. We assure you that the scenario you described does not reflect our standards. We hope to have another opportunity to provide you with better hospitality.