All reviews lobby and breakfast area room was clean twin cities beds housekeeping kitchenette cons renovation
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I stay at Holiday Inn’s nationwide for business travel. This location was hands down one of the best I have stayed at. My family decided to stay in the Woodbury area for a half marathon the next day. We decided to book one of their two bedroom suites. Needless to say the two bedroom suite was bigger and nicer than our last apartment. Our nine month old son really enjoyed the room as he was able to crawl all over. The beds were ridiculously comfortable, the pool was nice, and the hot continental breakfast the next morning was icing on the cake. The staff was also very friendly in my interactions. Highly recommended!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2018

this hotel as wonderful. breakfast was so yummy and so much variety and even had a pancake machine, friendly staff.. were fantastic. even the shuttle bus was operating within 5 miles radius when you required it during the week. they had internal air con, fridge, microwave and safe in rooms. room was so clean and bed comfortable. house keeping came every day. the hot tub and pool were so relaxing. opposite the hotel was restaurant you could even order food online and they bring it to your room with a percentage off

Room Tip: lift to all floors, I chose a top floor overlooking car park see traffic come and go
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

It was a last minute booking as we were traveling through the area. The rooms were immaculately clean. Front desk staff was friendly and polite. Complimentary breakfast was beyond a regular continental. All so much appreciated by weary travelers.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I called a long time ago to book a block of rooms and a shuttle for our wedding that is taking place near by. Turns out nobody knew anything about it when guests went to call and book rooms. They said they had nothing on file when I tried to plan everything so far in advance. Never received a phone call or anything and on top of everything, they said the shuttle was booked and said there was nothing they could do after I had booked it a year in advance. Very Frustrating to say the least! I would book rooms some where else in the future for any events! Also, emailed the manager and have not heard back in over 9 days!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I booked my room two weeks ago, they called me the night before my arrival at 11pm to tell me they didn’t have the room I reserved!

When asked what could be done, they said nothing. Very frustrating and very disappointing

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo