“Excellent Italian and nice atmosphere in Woodbury.”
Review of Sole Mio

Sole Mio
Reserve with OpenTable
Sole Mio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 102 Restaurants in Woodbury
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Valley Creek Road
Description: Sole Mio Ristorante is located in Woodbury Minnesota at Valley Creek Mall. The menu reflects Chef Angelo Montes’ Italian roots and philosophy of serving traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine along with steaks and seafood highlighting the old world flavors of the Mediterranean. Lunch: Designed to provide guests with the opportunity to take their time or get in and out with options like the daily lunch buffet that will offer a variety of delicious menu selections at an affordable price range. Dinner : A casual approach to dining; a special evening out with your significant other, a fast bite, important business gatherings or simply socializing with friends at our bar. Sunday Brunch features a offering of classic egg dishes, meats, seafood, pizza, pastas, fresh baked breads, salads, pastries. A build your own Omelet station and Bloody Mary bar.
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Very good food and a great and fun chef are the highlights. Make sure you meet Angelo while you are there.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I had the Chicken Fettuccine Primavara. I did not read the menu carefully so I did not notice it came with vegetables in it (carrots, broccoli) so I was disappointed. It tasted good but it was not what I was expecting. I had several glasses of ice tea and that was very good. Our service from Jason was excellent. He was very attentive and told us the specials. The restaurant decor is very nice and the restrooms are very clean. I will go back again and will pay attention to what I'm ordering.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Sole Mio is a fantastic Italian restaurant. Many terrific menu options and great cocktails or wine list. Service is very good. I think it is very special that the head chef takes the time to come out and greet customers. I have been told by friends that they have a great happy hour but have not personally experienced it.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We have been going to this restaurant since they opened. We really enjoy their menu choices and the Chef and his wife, the owners, are very friendly and if something not to your liking, they will fix the problem as quickly as they can.

If you like Italian food check them out. They also make great steaks.

Their Sunday brunch is very good and the food is kept hot and fresh. Holiday brunches are our favorite. They add extra treats on holidays.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We split the Ahi Tuna salad - fantastically fresh flavors. I would recommend the dressing in a little bowl vs smeared all over the plate. My son LOVES the meatballs. He ate two or three. My daughter had a pasta dish with chicken and the sauce was outstanding. The bread and butter they bring to the table was great and we ate through two baskets. We split the seafood cannoli. The seafood actually tasted like seafood and the sauce was to die for. A heavy dish, but great all the same.

The best part of the evening was watching the owner / chef walk around greeting the guests and serving the food. We could tell that he takes great pride in his food, restaurant and the service. I would recommend and I will return.

Been to Sole Mio? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK