See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The room smelled, the sheet and pillow case was dirty, the phone and AC unit had not been cleaned in a LONG time ( the dirt was almost slimy), you could tell the bathroom floor had not been cleaned well because the same dark greasy kind of dirt was along the edges of the wall and tub, the mirror was streaky, the board above the TV and window looked like it was damaged either by water or smoke, there was a hole inbetween the door jam and the door where I could see daylight--I was afraid a rodent woiuld come in during the night, and I got a staple in my shoe- so glad I had shoes on... I did not go barefoot ever! I tried 2 other hotels after I saw the room but they were all full or I would never have stayed!! The staff was super unfriendly and the "free" wifi didn't work but I was afraid to go back out to the office. The AC ran the whole time and never really cooled the room..it was muggy inside.

Room Tip: stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Upon first arriving, the motel seemed iffy. Multiple families of Mexican-Americans live here. They were being loud. When checking in, we were given the wrong room and told there was nothing else. After checking in, we got the key and went to the room. The key didn't work. We called the front desk, and this isnt an uncommon occurence. He came to let us in, but every time we left we had to wait for him to let us in. Anyway, when we entered the room, we should have just left. Sheets were wet and stained, missing lamp shades, and a large pile of dirt on the floor.

The people who live at this motel didnt go to sleep until easily 3am, and when trying to check out, there was laundry drying on the railings and everything.

If the people who live at this motel could have some respect and not drink, smoke and yell all over the property at all hours, the stay might have been tolerable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristin K
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This place should be condemned. The rooms are dirty and small. The room door did not lock, the door looked like it had been kicked in. I did not feel safe here. If you want to experience the tv show cops in real life stay here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2018

So to start with this appears to be white trash central, so kind of dicey. Got over that as we lost power and needed a place to stay cool, jokes on us, and a hot shower prior to getting to work in the morning, even bigger joke on us. We paid $87 for one of the worse night stays ever. There was constant thumping from the upper rooms, the chairs in the room were stained so was pretty afraid to even sit in them. The beds were okay old but okay. The TV reception sucked and the shower NEVER GOT HOT. And the alarm clock was McGyvered back together so of course we couldn't sleep for fear of not getting up in time to take a cold shower to get to work. For $87 we sure would like to have had a HOT shower in the morning.

Room Tip: Chose somewhere else to go.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I was fooled by these reviews.
The beds are very old. There are many men hanging out in the hallways at night.
The rooms are very small. I never saw a vacuum used in the rooms. The showers are not clean.
It is not safe. The wifi does not work. This hotel has been on the news. It has a lot of trouble! The air conditioning, for the most part, is old and does not cool.
The bedding is not good lack of pillows and I am sure the bedspreads are from the original Red Roof, 20 years old.

Room Tip: None there are no good rooms
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business