US$ 119
US$ 170
US$ 97
US$ 122
US$ 108
Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel(Woodbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
US$ 146
US$ 144
US$ 140
US$ 119
HolidayInn.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I came here to meet my grandparents and stayed here for the weekend it was a good stay.... good staffs and clean rooms....
I had some extra luggages and the front desk helped me out very well...

Will be back soon!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel as i had an immediate official work for 2 nights last week.... good decent place and very feesable despite the reviews i would definitely recommend this place for a good stay at a good price...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

My and my friends were in town for a reunion last week. As a result, we were looking for budget friendly hotels in and around the location, that’s when we came across this one. Their rooms looked pretty decent to me. After two nights of stay, I’d say that my stay over there was really good given the price.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on business. We had people screaming for their lifes. "Help he's trying to kill me" we called the front desk they said please don't call the police since we've been here the police arrested 25 drug stings 12 prostitution rings.. the place sheets are filthy we had to buy our own. The management is worthless besides the 2 females. The older Indian guy at the counter doesn't respect woman or himself. He has most of his family living in hotel for free.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Room was filthy and completely rundown. No hot water, tv barely worked, and people were outside the room throughout the night talking loudly and yelling/fighting. I booked online and they couldn't find my reservation because it was buried in their email so they ended up taking a new one as a walk-in. I wish we would've turned around and left, but I was worried that we wouldn't find a room somewhere else. Our "nonsmoking" room reeked of cigarette smoke and even had an ashtray in it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple