See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotel I stayed at in my life. The customer service was amazing. The food was good and the young lady I checked in was great. The young man I checked out with also was super nice. I will be visiting back soon!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Teri B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St Paul Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future. Have a great week.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

This is a new hotel with clean, spacious, well appointed rooms in an excellent location. My room had 2 queen sized beds, which works well for me as I can sleep in one of the beds and lay out all my clothes, etc. on the other. I thought the bed was very comfortable. A couple other things I liked about the room were that there were several electrical and USB outlets at the desk and bed, which allows you to recharge all your equipment and devices simultaneously. Additionally, the desk had plenty of light and a great adjustable chair. Other amenities in the room included a refrigerator that was cleverly hidden in the corner of the room as well a coffee maker. The bathroom was spacious with typical Courtyard toiletries (which aren’t going to win any awards) so be sure to bring your own. The shower had great water pressure and plenty of hot water. Be advised, however, that the water is highly softened, so those of you with long hair should allow extra time to rinse. Also, the safety bar is by the shower head but should be on the exit side of the shower to allow you to hold on while exiting the shower without slipping. For those of you that like to get some exercise, there is an EXCELLENT work out area with new equipment, all of which is functional....thank you. I didn’t get a chance to use the cafe or public areas but all looked clean and comfortable. In closing, I would say that if you’re staying overnight in the Woodbury/St. Paul area, I’d recommend that you give this place a try.....I think you’ll like it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Marriott’s latest version of the courtyard. Very nice stay. Comfy beds, clean, but plastic shower. A bit humid in the room even with the A/C running. Big fitness room. Small indoor pool, but kids don’t care about the size.

Nice outdoor space off the lobby for relaxing.

Would stay here again for business or pleasure.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Teri B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St Paul Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you for staying at the Brand New Courtyard by Marriott Woodbury. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I checked in later in the evening, about 10:00, hoping a room would be available. The front desk clerk was friendly and got me checked in quickly, as she must have seem my tired eyes. My room was spacious, very clean, a comfortable bed and pillows, quiet, and the A/C in good working order. If I'm traveling in that area again and need a room I would go there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for staying at the Brand New Courtyard by Marriott Woodbury. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We recently spent two days at this hotel when our home central air conditioning went on the fritz during a heat wave. On the plus side: the rooms are well-furnished and spacious, the building is quiet, and it's conveniently located near restaurants and downtown St. Paul. On the down side: we requested and were given an "accessible" room due to our mobility limitations. Unfortunately, while most of the room was accessible, the bathroom had a full bathtub with shower, rather than a walk-in or roll in shower. As a result, we were unable to shower/bathe at the motel and had to go home to do so. It was a minor inconvenience for us because we could go home to shower, but could be a real problem for out-of-town visitors with disabilities. People will disabilities who are thinking of booking here should inquire about whether any of the "accessible" rooms have walk in showers.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Teri B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St Paul Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear 900LRR, Thank you for staying at the Brand New Courtyard by Marriott in Woodbury and thank you for allowing us to serve you during your stay. I am glad you enjoyed the guest room furnishing, the quietness of the hotel and the location near restaurants and downtown St. Paul. However, please accept my apology that the accessible room you had did not have a walk in or roll in shower. We do have a suite with a roll in shower and I do hope you will try us again so you can enjoy all the benefits that the hotel has to provide you.

Sincerely