“Whole store of sad”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #51 of 108 Restaurants in Woodbury
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Description: Welcome to your Woodbury, MN Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I was excited to look through the coupon book and find Brown Cow coupon...weaved myself through the produce looking for asparagus...couldn't find it anywhere. Picked up my lettuce and had to trot past 2 empty baggy rolls to find one. Off to get those yogurts and the shelf was empty for one lone vanilla and 8 of some other flavor that I didn't care for. So much for a deal. Looked for Primal mayonnaise and salad dressing...only awful sunflower based stuff. I look every time in the store waiting to be surprised...nope. Nice selection of eggs, so I picked up a couple dozen...then the kombucha ...off to the checkout. When asked if I found everything, I asked about asparagus. Young 17 year old said he sees it all the time. Another cashier came to help bag and I mentioned the lack of plastic bags in produce. Mind you, I could have asked produce myself, but it didn't really irk me until the yogurt... continuing my store exit, she was explaining my comment to 3 other cashiers...and they stared and turned their back to me as I walked past...darn it...just fix the little things instead of huddling together like imbeciles. I'm done with Whole Foods for a while....work people...it's called work.

1  Thank Laura F
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

Been to Whole Foods Market? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK