All reviews club level evening appetizers wedding party nice hotel business meeting nice room indoor pool business center fitness center comfortable bed check in was easy front desk clerk st paul lobby elevator mn
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I was on club floor and there was a wedding party on this floor as well. They all came in at 2:30 a.m.(on early Friday morning) and was loud and obnoxious. I called the front desk to ask them to please come upstairs and ask them to go to their rooms and be quiet. No one ever came up to the floor and this continued over a 2 hour period. Dogs were barking, people were talking, laughing, singing and just being rude. The hotel did nothing to compensate for this mishap. I complained that morning before leaving the hotel for a meeting. 2 other people from our group experienced the same. The next morning there was food all over the hallway from this same group. The hotel once again did nothing to control this rude and out of control group. I will not return to this hotel due to the fact that they do not care about the paying customers who return for several repeated meetings and do not destroy the property or disrupt those who are sleeping. I will not recommend this hotel to any other Doctors who will be coming to the meetings in the very near future!! I wish I had taken pictures of the mess on the hallway floor.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
SheratonWoodbury, Manager at Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We strive to give our guest an exceptional experience when staying at our hotel. During your current stay we fell short of executing that experience to you. I have shared your feedback with the appropriate team members to ensure this is a one time incident. By sharing your experience it helps us to improve and to better serve our loyal guest like you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Pattie Ball

Reviewed 12 August 2018

This hotel is conveniently located to shopping and attractions in Woodbury and St. Paul. The room was clean, and the bed comfortably firm. The AC unit was a bit noisy, but otherwise an excellent stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Modern hotel, very spacious rooms (my room was on the 5th Floor "Club" level, but I assume the structure of the floors are similar. Ample free parking. Very quick and easy access to I-494. which immediately puts you on I-94 East or West. Close to Costco and other very nice shopping centers. Indoor pool and heated hot tub.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SheratonWoodbury, Manager at Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel for your recent travels to Saint Paul.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values, “good service at a fair price.”

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey and we look forward to serving you again soon!

PATTIE BALL
Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury
651-209-3291

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

The room was nice and modern looking. Comfortable bed, nice large tv. The bathroom lighting was a bit dark, only a light around the mirror. Had a little food from the breakfast buffet but I would not have paid for it if on vacation, it was included with my business trip costs.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Kerry R
SheratonWoodbury, Manager at Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay. Please let us know if there is anything we can do on your next visit to the Twin Cities. We look forward to your next visit.

Pattie Ball

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Nice and quiet at the end of the hallway. Really great bed. Wonderful pillows. Bathroom was a bit dark. Shower water pressure really low.

Club breakfast was nice. Self serve. No need to talk to anyone.

Appetizers during happy hour were good too. Shame they don’t offer complimentary beer and wine.

LOVE Sandra at the front desk. Always so positive and cheerful. A great ambassador for the brand.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
SheratonWoodbury, Manager at Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Saint Paul.

PATTIE BALL