US$ 109
US$ 144
US$ 142
US$ 120
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

All reviewsclub levelevening appetizersnice hotelbusiness meetingindoor poolbusiness centerfitness centercheck in was easytwin citiesconvenient locationgreat bedeasy accessstpaullobbyweddingelevator
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Booked a hotel room here recently and had to cancel because of the 12 inch blizzard that rolled through. I called the reservation line and they talked all about their weather policy and how they would waive the charges and cancelation fee due to this policy. After I got off the phone, I got an email stating that I would still be charged $116 (rather than the $121 of the original cost of the room). Thanks so much for charging me $5 less after telling me charges would be waived. I called back 5 minutes later to ask if the cancelation could be canceled (because at least maybe friends stranded in the blizzard could take advantage of a safe place to stay) - but no. They offered that I book another room for $139. No thanks. Not impressed. Not transparent. Go elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
SheratonWoodbury, Manager at Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so sorry to hear of the issues you had when trying to cancel your reservation. Please contact me and I will see that you receive a refund. In a situation like this we at the hotel completely understand. Unfortunately your contact was with our central reservation system which is not on property.

Warm regards,
Pattie Ball
Assistant General Manager
pball@sheratonwoodbury.com
651-209-3280

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Stayed 4 nights on business. The hotel is very clean. Check in was easy and friendly.
My room was located on the 4th floor. There was no noise from inside or outside the hotel. The linen was good quality. There was a large wall mounted TV which you can operate from your smart phone. The gym and pool were small. Breakfast was ok with good service from friendly helpful staff.

I would recommend.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2018

The club level (5th floor) is fantastic. They serve a great breakfast and evening appetizers. The appetizers are enough for dinner. The staff was friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend staying on the club level. It's worth it.

The hotel does not offer a shuttle to the local area and there really isn't anything close to the hotel. If you are planning on staying multiple nights, I would recommend renting a car, since the airport and downtown Minneapolis & St. Paul are not nearby.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here during Super Bowl weekend on club level. The entire staff (including the younger employees) were very friendly. The room were super clean. The breakfast lounge was clean and plentiful. The manager (his name escapes me) was helpful in recommending local restaurants to visit. Upon on return late one night we were looking for a quick snack and he went out of his way to locate cereal and milk in the kitchen for us. This hotel excels in hospitality service!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We got this hotel as a 3-star on Priceline. It is a decent hotel, but some major TLC is needed to make it a true 3-star hotel. Walls were so banged up within the room, and there was garbage near the night stand when we checked in to our room, which was still there after they cleaned the room on day 2. It looks quite a bit nicer in the pictures than it actually is. We did like the area though and the hotel was fairly quiet, even though the parking lot was pretty full. When I think of Regency Plazas, I think of much higher quality than this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family