All reviews kiddie pool order pizza small kids pet policy keurig coffee maker office chair appointed rooms waffles family members breakfast choices allow pets tavern grill location was perfect great pool i highly recommend this hotel up to date beautiful hotel
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I enjoyed my stay at the La Quinta St Paul very much. The bed was extremely comfortable. The rest of the room was SO large and spacious. I felt like I was wasting such a wonderful room. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I had to run out to my vehicle immediately after check in. The staff member took my bags and purse behind the counter and waited for me to return. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Whether it is business, pleasure or just a night away. There were wonderful options for food and entertainment in the area as well.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq6839gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are pleased that you enjoyed your room and the service provided by our staff.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Good location. The room is a bit small because of the chair/desk set up. Maybe guests should be given a choice of rooms depending on whether they would use the refrigerator and microwave. It would free up more space.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your review and suggestions!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

The staff was great! Jordan helped with a "glitch" in the check in and was always very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very nice and clean and when my father had a problem in his room, it was quickly taken care of.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your review! Sorry to hear of the "glitch", but I am pleased to hear that it was handled in a correct and timely manner. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We stayed at this hotel for a soccer tournament. They had an on-site laundry facility, which is greatly appreciated so we could wash sports gear instead of having the kids put on stinky uniforms again the next day. The rooms are nice and the staff was pleasant and helpful. Breakfast options we pretty standard, but very good. I would definitely stay at the Woodbury La Quinta again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your review! We are pleased that you found our hotel accommodating for your team. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2018

This is a very nice hotel. Near a lot of amenities - Food and Shopping and location is excellent! Would definitely recommend for anyone who wants to spend a day or two. Had no issues with anything at hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!