“Great innovative sandwiches and meats”
Review of The Meet Market

The Meet Market
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 12
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 2 October 2017

If you want a normal sandwich go to Subway. These sandwiches are an inventive fusion with lots of spice and incredible meats. My favorite is their take on the Bahn Mi. Too bad that it's not a permanent menu item. The place is small so you are better off picking up the food and going on a picnic. They sell beer and wine, too! It's counter service and the seating is just for 2.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

It's been open for quite a while now and we just wanted soup & sandwich for dinner. Lackluster Philly steak sandwich (most of them aren't as good as I can make at home)why do I keep ordering them? Chicken wild rice soup was ok, needed seasoning, but most do. Best part was a $3 draft beer! Probably will try something else if we go back. The steak started as a nice sirloin - just needed something to give it some oomph!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Came here with a friend and had the Gyro. To die for! I'm not even a lamb lover but this was great! It has a take out atmosphere. Not many places to sit. I came back and tried the Rueben and the Philly Steak but they weren't as good as the Gyro. The Philly has an extra charge for the peppers. I'll come back any day for the Gyro!!!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Grilled cheese with jalapeno bacon, spicy and delicious. Great fries came with bacon ketchup, yummy.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I've read numerous glowing reviews of Meet Market and we've had excellent meals at Aqua (same owners) so we decided to try Meet Market when we were recently looking for sandwiches. We ordered panninis (turkey and chicken). They were nicely prepared and tasty. I had the chicken and found it more "fat heavy" than I prefer. I suppose I should have considered this when I saw it had cheddar cheese, bacon and aioli in it. We also shared a generous basket of fries - they were Ok but it wasn't difficult to stop eating them.
Our meal and experience were Ok, but as people who don't eat out a lot, I think there are better options in White Bear.