Country Inn Walker(Walker)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
US$ 119
Chase on the Lake(Walker)(Great Value!)
US$ 148
US$ 131
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 149/night.

Leech Lake B&B(Walker)(Great Value!)
US$ 151
US$ 120
  • Pool
US$ 127
Super 8 by Wyndham Park Rapids(Park Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2015

We stayed in the 2 bedroom lakefront condo and it was a wonderful time! The room was beautiful as were the grounds and beach. The buffet style breakfast each morning had a nice assortment that everyone enjoyed. The staff was pleasant, courteous, and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

Visiting midweek for a last minute getaway! Beautiful resort with lots of amenities! Great staff, pretty room and glorious outdoor spaces were just what we needed! We will be back! My daughter loved the saltwater pool and private beach equally!

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 15 September 2011

The actual name is the Chase Resort/Lodge and it is on the Nat'l. Register of Historic Places . This is an example of a restoration that retains the historic charm while offering modern amenities.The king room with balcony overlooking Leach Lake was well furnished with beautiful touches,flat screen TV,fridge,microwave and granite top vanity. The view was magnificent. We were in Walker in early Sept. of 2011 and ate our meals on the multi level patio outside. The food is 41/2 star and the wine list is varied and fairly expensive but reasonable. Boats can be rented and 3 golf courses are nearby. Leach Lake is Walleye country and it is huge. We wished we had planned another day's stay. The lodge offers condo rentals as well as the lodge. We had great service from the staff although our waitress on the 2d night was forgetful and seemed disinterested. The breakfast is very good.

Room Tip: Lake side with balcony
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2011

We stayed at a Condo as we have 2 small children. In the area this best suits our needs as a family. The room is AWESOME! Customer service and treatment of guests not so much. I booked a massage in the spa. I was early and checked in. I was told to go to the men's locker room because there wasn't any lockers left in the woman's. THEN...I waited 45 minutes past my appointment and STILL no massage! I went to check a few times at the front desk and no one was there. Finally found the receptionist and said I had to cancel. I booked this massage several weeks before I even went up there so was VERY disappointed! The spa did nothing to rectify the situation. Then there was a hockey team at the hotel. They have a policy that it is quiet after 11 pm. That did not happen either night. One of the nights it was so loud our baby was screaming in terror from the noise. I finally went in the hall to deal with the jerks being so loud. They say the charge the offending rooms if they have to give you a discount for your miserable stay but THEY DO NOTHING FOR YOU when its ruined. The year before we stayed at the Country Inn and Suites during the hockey tournament weekend and had a wonderful nights sleep. I was told a manager was going to contact us and that never happened. I even wrote a letter with no response. Very disappointed. We haven't stayed there since. I'm sure we'll go back someday unfortunately because the condos work well for our family. Hopefully they will have things fixed.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family