Chase on the Lake
US$ 172
  • Pool
Walker Hotel(Walker)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbowling alleyfull kitchencopper doortwo bedroom condogirls weekendbreakfast buffetsteam showerice fishingbeautiful hotelindoor poolbeach areaparking lotwalkersspaeelmndocks
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed this past weekend at chase on the lake and it was ok. The staff we encountered were all very friendly and helpful. The breakfast at the resort was very good for being included in the stay. The property location is ideal right on the lake with easy access to bike trails and downtown. The downside the place is dirty. The beds were clean which to me is most important but there was cob webs, dirt on the lamps and the walls, and the bathroom was not cleaned well. Overall I would go back but might stay in another hotel or a cabin on the lake.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrsDalton2016
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I was excited to stay at the 'famous' Chase On The Lake during an arranged business trip in June of 2017. I had thought about booking a romantic long weekend stay, but was not impressed. Evenings were on our own, and several of us opted to stay at this place, getting waited on while on the patio (waiting for that picturesque sunset) was futile. The sunset was fabulous, the service - not-so-much. Dinners and Luncheons were a bit meager and disappointing; and the rooms were historic, but not fabulous, and in my impression, the entire 'Chase' experience was over-rated. I will NOT be booking a personal long weekend here.

Room Tip: Ask for a nice view, HOPE for good restaurant service.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Vicky T
Management response:Responded 19 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are sorry to hear that your stay was not stellar. Every review is taken very serious here at our property. We would love to hear more about your experience. Could you please reach out to me at tgallati@chaseonthelake.com to discuss?

Reviewed 24 September 2017

the Copper door massage was really nice Nichole was fabulous i would go again our room on the other hand was not we had to wait because they said our room wasnt cleaned yet got in after 4 pm cobwebs all over food under the table on the floor fruit flies everywhere had to make sure our food was covered the whole time. when we went to the 502 on sat morning the tables were so sticky waitress was less then helpfull their was like 10 people and bad service. the room it self was ok they said our room is set for 4 people but only 2 chairs to sit on on the deck WTH not sure i would come back even the hand railings through out the hotel were sticky carpet old and very lumpy elevator was out we were on the 4th floor so when it came time to leave we had to lug it down 4 flights the couch in our room was so bad the floor was better room 2400 the cook down stairs he was great when we ordered a pizza

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank kh55343
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful facility. Our room overlooked the air conditioning units but that was the only negative of the facility. Room was quite large and very nice. Loved the Kuerig coffee pot. Staff was super friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2017

My parents rented a screened in condo right on the beach to celebrate their 50th wedding Anniversary and my sister's first wedding Anniversary. Upon arriving to the room, I walked into the Master bathroom, there was water all over the floor, covering the toilet, the walk-in shower had not been cleaned, hair in the drain and still hairy soap left in the soap containers. I do not understand why you'd put carpeting on flooring where you have people coming into the living room, right off the beach? No towel bars in the master bathroom to hang your towels. Sunday morning found the problem to the water in the master bathroom, a steady drip was coming out of the ceiling fan right above the toilet! Had to call front desk to ask to get it looked at/fixed. And the loud partying/noise on Saturday and Sunday night! On Sunday night my 71 year old Dad called the front desk to ask about doing something about the loud club music coming from the condo right next to us. The front desk reported that there was nothing much they could do about the noise. At that point, my Mom was tempted to leave, because of all the issues we had had.

Room Tip: Don't stay in one of the condos right out to the beach, unless you don't care about loud noise at night and dirty floors.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family