“Very tasty Japanese and very friendly and efficient satff”
Review of Yuki

Yuki
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Willetton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2017

It was Sunday afternoon of a long weekend and we hadn't enjoyed a Japanese meal for at least a week. Our regular Japanese restaurant seemed to be going through some changes recently that we were not too happy about, so it was time to find a new "regular".
A friend had recommended we try Yuki, so a booking was made. Upon arrival, we actually realized that we had eaten here quite some time ago, but for a quick lunch before another activity. This time there were three adults and a baby with more time to savour the delights.
Now, as some of my readers may remember, I am allergic to garlic and my wife has become intolerant to garlic though years of abstinence in support of me.
Taking care to always notifying the staff is an important habit that always needs to be stressed. In this case the manager/owner? came to our table to discuss our choices, which was definitely appreciated. She was also very helpful in choosing my sake.

Unfortunately, some of the choices I made contained garlic and had to be changed, so we were not able to sample some of the absolutely wonderful dishes on offer.
We were very happy with what we were able to eat and will return. Soon

Reviewed 6 February 2017

On one of those nights when you fancy something different, why not visit the Yuki Japanese restaurant in Collins Road. There's usually plenty of free parking available.
We shared a bowl of miso soup, steamed rice, mixed tempura seafood and vegetables which came in a basket, tako yaki - deep fried octopus balls with fish flakes topping, pork and vegetable dumplings and a dish of steamed rice.
I used the miso to moisten my rice portion. The tempura seafood was especially nice - dipped in a spicy sauce. The octopus balls were delish and the little pork dumplings were good indeed. All this went down with a bottle of sauvignon blanc - you have to bring your own.wine. Service was good. Altogether ittwas a pleasant dining experience and very affordable.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

My favourite Japanese restaurant in Perth. Great service, great fresh food and lovely service always. So happy it's local!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Always busy, always good, cannot speak highly enough of the food and the staff. We are regulars and are never disappointed. Sometimes we try other Japanese restaurants but leave wondering why did we bother!

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We recently visited Yuki Japanese restaurant in Willeton. It was a spare if the moment decision to go out for dinner. A quick call to the restaurant and even though they were very busy,they squeezed us in.
The food at Yuki is simply stunning. From the Crab claw to the sizzling scollops we could not fault anything that came out. You could easily think you were in one of Perths most upmarket Japanese restaurants by the quality of the food. But when the bill came out we couldn't believe how cheap it was. I could rate this restaurant highly enough.
Yuki. You're number one.