“My regular Japanese joint, never ever dissapoints”
Review of Yuki

Yuki
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Willetton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

My favourite Japanese restaurant in Perth. Great service, great fresh food and lovely service always. So happy it's local!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Always busy, always good, cannot speak highly enough of the food and the staff. We are regulars and are never disappointed. Sometimes we try other Japanese restaurants but leave wondering why did we bother!

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We recently visited Yuki Japanese restaurant in Willeton. It was a spare if the moment decision to go out for dinner. A quick call to the restaurant and even though they were very busy,they squeezed us in.
The food at Yuki is simply stunning. From the Crab claw to the sizzling scollops we could not fault anything that came out. You could easily think you were in one of Perths most upmarket Japanese restaurants by the quality of the food. But when the bill came out we couldn't believe how cheap it was. I could rate this restaurant highly enough.
Yuki. You're number one.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent service. We order the same dish every time we visit. Spring rolls are fantastic. Best Japanese I have been to in Perth.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

An old school friend & I went to Yuki, last Friday night.... I wore my Red Hawiian shirt...I've had food hall and Woolworths sushi, prior to this.... so coming to a Japanese restaurant was a new experience... we arrived at 18:30 and the place was packed...seated promptly.... and our hostess was brilliant, friendly and professional..... we ordered a swag of delights and warmed Saki.... I was a little apprehensive, from hearing horror stories of Saki... but it went down a treat... then another... you get the drift...
The food, The ambience, The price..... plus's ALL....
I will return...