“Good friendly service and good food too!”

Singapore Hawker Chinese Foods
Ranked #13 of 49 Restaurants in Willetton
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We arrived, checked the menu out and decided to try their food.. As soon as we were seated a very friendly lady came over with a plate of prawn crackers, a great start, then saw I was having wine and asked how many glasses we wanted. My husband was drinking beer so we just asked for one glass, promptly brought to us.
Picked our dishes and were delighted when they arrived. Salt and pepper squid and garlic seafood combination with just one portion of steamed rice. The portions were so large we were unable to finish them, despite them being delicious! So we have just finished them off as an entree to our evening meal tonight! (The next night)
Friendly service, good food, no nasty after effects sometimes associated with Asian foods! We had a very enjoyable evening, not too expensive the total cost was under $40 so we shall return, to try the laksa which was being enjoyed at the adjacent table, it looked really good.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

One of our regular haunts for lunch or dinner. Always a tasty meal with fantastic service. Iced lemon tea is amazing as is the Cendol- I usually drink this as a takeaway after my meal after my Lemon iced tea . We have been eating here for years and the food is always amazing! Too many great dishes to pick a favorite!!!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I have their number on speed dial whenever I wanted to order takeaway roast duck. Very reasonable price and the taste is comparable with the big players in town.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great service, quick service ,affordable price and flavour with tender meats. Family of 5 adults and we had leftovers from 3 mains and 2 rice. Simple seating defiantly casual .. but easy night and all were happy.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We fed 11 people for $160 - which is impressive as you would not be able to do that in Darwin for that price! The service was fast and very friendly. The food was delicious and the honey chicken was outstanding. The serving sizes were good and you certainly will not ever go hungry here. When I am back in WA I will certainly be heading here for another meal. Thank you for a lovely evening.