“Friendly, Accomodating, and Comfortable.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of AmericInn Lodge & Suites Thief River Falls

and 1 more site!
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Thief River Falls
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Friendly, Accomodating, and Comfortable.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2011

My stay has been comfortable in a King regular room. The north side appears to be brighter which I appreciate. Additionally, I lost my phone in the room and searched everywhere and could not find it. I mentioned this to the front desk in case they saw it laying around teh hotel somewhere and the front desk and housekeeping found it for me. I know it was not an eqsy find as they called the number several times over 15 minutes - it was on vibrate. The staff is very friendly and make you feel right at home.
Kath

Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank KathContract
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
st paul
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2010

Check-in, Staff was on personal phone call and told us to wait a moment, we could hear the staff talking about their party last night (not acceptable when someone is trying to check-in), room, found hair in between the sheets (not mine), blood spots on comforter, bathroom, scum line in bath tub, spots on mirrors and hair on floor, breakfast, nothing was there, hotel full but should have accomodated the more rooms by having more food on hand, had to eat at cafe to get nourishment, check-out, POOR, no discounts for problems or issues, rude staff saying that it was our imagination on the spots and hairs found in our room. Highly unlikely that we will be staying there again.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
4 Thank laurenwills
americinn15, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Thief River Falls, responded to this review, 28 April 2010
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience in which you experienced. Our AmericInn has a very high standard and reputation of guest room cleanliness. You were promised a clean room and it appears we did not live up to that expectation. To more consistently accomplish that goal, we have made some changes to the way in which our guest rooms are cleaned and inspected before being rented to our guests.

We hope that you will honor us with another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
minneapolis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2009

I stay at this Hotel when I visit my daughter and family and I always enjoy it so much because of the courteous and very friendly service there, even housekeeping leaves friendly notes. I always look forward to my visits there. The breakfast is great and rooms very clean. Thank you, Anne Nevin

• Stayed December 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank ludvigsen
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2009

Staff was ride and short with me, talking down to me like I was stupid! It was not my fault nothing worked properly! Worst place I've ever stayed in my 35 years of life, will never go there again, I'd rather be struck by lightning then stay at this place!

• Stayed December 2009
4 Thank someonecaresforyou
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2009

I stayed here for a work trip. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The front desk clerks were all very nice and personable. The breakfast buffet in the morning had ample food and was a convenient way to start the day. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank burkehouse
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thief River Falls
3.2 km away
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Thief River Falls
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Thief R...
#2 of 6 in Thief River Falls
25.9 km away
No photo provided
Chateau Motel
#1 of 1 in Red Lake Falls

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Thief River Falls? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK