“Pretty Good Thai Food, the Restaurant has a very nice Ambiance as well”
Review of Thai Basil

Thai Basil
Ranked #11 of 105 Restaurants in Stillwater
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Service was friendly, fairly quick, and responsive to any requests.
The Food was pretty good, not our favorite, but better than many Thai options in the greater Twin Cities Metro Area. I like my food spicy, they have a scale of 1-5, I ordered a 4. The food was not to spicy, but it felt like they added spice to add heat, rather than it continuing to have more flavor (my wife ordered a 3, and it seemed to have more flavor than mine at a 4).

Overall this is a decent choice if you are looking for Thai food East of the the 494/694 loop.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing. It’s clean with clean bathrooms, friendly staff and a good clean feel. There’s plenty of parking in front and back. I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND THE SHRIMP BASIL FRIED RICE and the shrimp and barbecue pork fresh spring rolls. I’m allergic to nuts so I skipped the peanut sauce and went with a plain soy sauce...excellent choice!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We visited here on a Saturday evening about 6. It was not too busy (yet) and we told the waitress right away we were very hungry. Still, we expected it to take a while -- but the service was FAST! we had veggie spring rolls which were GREAT - especially dipped in the sauce. I had the red curry pasta and my husband had panang curry --both were WONDERFUL. We have had Thai food all over the place, including Thailand, and this was great. Fresh, flavorful and pleasantly served. This place is related to Pad Thai on Grand Ave. in St. Paul--which we will now try. We finished the meal with mango sticky rice since it was our anniversary. That, too, was great. super soft mango and sticky, chewy rice. The whole meal was under $50 (including tip) which was another bonus. Strongly recommend this place!

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

One of the best Thai food experiences my family has ever had! Great find!! Food is fresh and tasty. Very amazing! We traveled here while staying at the comfort inn and suites in town, which was also a great stay. Love Stillwater!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We had a wonderful experience at this restaurant with all 6 of us enjoying our meals immensely. The service was also great.

We started our meal with the pork egg rolls that everyone raves about. They were crispy and flavorful but the peanut dipping sauce lacked much flavor - probably the weakest part of the meal. We also had the crab rangoon which might well have been the best of these that we have ever had. With two large appetizers, my wife and I split a main - the Panang curry with chicken. The thinly sliced chicken was flavorful and moist and the curry delicious - the veggies were also done just right. Although we didn't taste anyone else's food, everyone said it was great.

This restaurant is a keeper!!