“Great service, food and view!”
Review of Dock Cafe

Dock Cafe
Ranked #8 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We got there just before 5 in order to get a nice table and not be rushed- it was the perfect Time to get there on a Friday night.
A couple people had walleye which they enjoyed.
Wild rice soup is quite tasty and the Caesar salad was good as well.
I tried the shrimp and scallops with linguine and enjoyed the flavors of the dish.
There is usually a waiting list for the outdoor patio so be prepared to wait they do not take reservations out there. The view of the st. Croix is fabulous and watching the boats float by is a treat.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

While travelling with family, we stopped here because my mom really wanted the view from the outdoor seating. Everyone leaving the restaurant said the food was quite good, and they turned out to be right. We ordered a variety of sandwiches and salads, and they were all good. Everything expect for the salmon risotto was a good size. The risotto was actually very small, and more expensive than anything else. My husband would definitely have been hungry afterward if he hadn't finished my son's sandwich too. All of the fruit and greens were very fresh as well. Things were a touch on the expensive side, but you pay for the view I guess.

1  Thank Brittn6
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Great presentation and good food. I enjoyed my meal of salmon and mashed potatoes, though the potatoes oddly reminded me of instant potatoes. The flavor was just...off. Still, the ambiance and views were great, they had a nice drink menu, and plenty of gluten free options, which was really nice!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Inside and outside dining overlooking the Stillwater recreation area. Food was excellent and service prompt. Would make a return trip here the next time in Stillwater.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We visited on Friday, July 21, 2017 at noon. I last reviewed this place 6 years ago. There is free parking. Our party was three adults.

We were seated promptly. My sister and I each got the walleye sandwich and my wife had a cheeseburger.

Food arrived in a timely manner. The walleye was cooked perfectly! Just lightly broiled and no heavy breading. Seasoning was spot on. This is the best walleye I've had this year! My sister also had a cup of chicken wild rice soup.

Good food and good service! Cost: Each walleye sandwich was $14.50, the cheeseburger was $14.00, added cost for the soup and also added cost for french fries. Each soft drink was $2.95. Total for three diners for lunch, with tax, before tip: $58.28.

3  Thank Steve0315