“Great views and good food”
Review of Dock Cafe

Dock Cafe
Ranked #7 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Great presentation and good food. I enjoyed my meal of salmon and mashed potatoes, though the potatoes oddly reminded me of instant potatoes. The flavor was just...off. Still, the ambiance and views were great, they had a nice drink menu, and plenty of gluten free options, which was really nice!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Dock Cafe

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Inside and outside dining overlooking the Stillwater recreation area. Food was excellent and service prompt. Would make a return trip here the next time in Stillwater.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We visited on Friday, July 21, 2017 at noon. I last reviewed this place 6 years ago. There is free parking. Our party was three adults.

We were seated promptly. My sister and I each got the walleye sandwich and my wife had a cheeseburger.

Food arrived in a timely manner. The walleye was cooked perfectly! Just lightly broiled and no heavy breading. Seasoning was spot on. This is the best walleye I've had this year! My sister also had a cup of chicken wild rice soup.

Good food and good service! Cost: Each walleye sandwich was $14.50, the cheeseburger was $14.00, added cost for the soup and also added cost for french fries. Each soft drink was $2.95. Total for three diners for lunch, with tax, before tip: $58.28.

2  Thank Steve0315
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Earlier this week I had lunch at Dock Cafe with four other women. Unfortunately, it was drizzling outside so we were unable to eat on the patio along the river; however, we did get a large booth that was against the big windows so we had our view of the river.

Missy was our waitress and did a superb job. Very warm and attentive.

I really enjoyed the food. I am gluten intolerant so asked if they had gluten free bread or buns. They do have gluten free bread but charge an extra $2.00 for the bread. As I am not a gluten free bread lover, I ordered a turkey burger (no bun) with the veggie topping (tomato, fresh spinach leaves and pickle), tzatziki sauce (yum) and tater tots. (I am a tater tot fan and these were stellar! Crispy, firm and hot. Yum!) Please note all sandwich plates are served with kettle chips that are delicious. (Note: To substitute french fries or tater tots, you are charged an extra $2.00.)

Several of our party ordered the curried chicken salad which they loved as well. The salad came with the restaurant's fabulous homemade pumpkin bread.

One of the women in our party is disabled and this restaurant is VERY accessible and accommodating to wheelchairs. There is a nice ramp to the front door and a nice bathroom stall.

All in all this is a great place to dine while in Stillwater!

1  Thank Lynn S
Reviewed 14 July 2017

We went here for lunch with family and had terrific meals. The menu was unique and everything we ordered was good. Lots of fish options, which we liked.