“Worth a visit”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

My grandson prompted this visit, as I'm not a sushi fan. The edamame was a good starter, California rolls were good tasting and the shrimp fried rice was a delicious entree to share.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Osaka Sushi

Reviewed 16 November 2016

My husband and I stopped in for a snack. Everything on the menu looked somewhat the same so we asked for recommendations. We loved everything we ordered! I will be returning. The quality was fantastic, great service as well.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Amaizing sushi, so fresh and a great variety of plates. The attention is great at well specially the young lady at the bar

Reviewed 21 September 2016

If you are looking for a sushi snack, this is the place to go. There is a "Happy Hour" menu that is available all day. There is a wide variety of sushi to order from, with very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I tried to order take out at 8:30pm. They close at 9pm. The Asian lady was very rude over the phone, didn't take my order because they were very busy she said and before I finished talking she hung up the phone. On the way home 2 minutes later I drove through and the sign was off. It was my last try with this place. Doesn't worth it.